Name your goats here...

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
#1 Goat - Crayton. We lost when you dropped that pass. You also gave up on the route into the endzone on the last drive...or was it the second to last on....no matter.....I'm over it now...but I was hating you pretty bad.

#2 Romo - Epic meltdown on the second to last drive. I was ashamed to be a Romo fan at that point. You're not a 22 yr old rookie and I became less of a Romo fan yesterday. I hope that feeling goes away.

#3 Garrett - I could swear that the Cowboys ran a total of 5 different plays the whole game. The world saw a weak spot down the middle the entire game and you ignored it. Red, you are overrated.

#4 Wade - I can count on one hand how many times you rushed more than 4 and that is inexcusable against Eli Manning. Overall...your defense played well, but you dropped the ball on that last drive of the first half.

and #5 ME- I actually bought into the theory the Cowboys just took their foot off the pedal in December with nothing to play for. I was mad at all those talking heads that claimed the Giants would win this week. I honestly believed we'd see them turn it on this week and roll. I'll be right there next year if we make the play-offs believing the same garbage because of the curse that I have being a Cowboys fan.

13-4 in 2007 and it means nothing

50cent

Reaction score
1. Roy
1. Spears
1. Reeves
1. Henry
1. Romo
1. Crayton
1. Akin
1. Bradie
1. ST

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
utrunner07;1903494 said:
Patrick Crayton i will never get over him quitting.

Agreed.

Any of you who say Romo, are idiots. Complete and utter idiots. You can't throw when your on your back. Had Crayton not quit on the second to last play of the game, we win. It was an incredible throw by Romo, and Crayton quit. Simple as that.

These Romo threads need to stop. He was fine. How many drops did he have? How many game changing drops?
Fasano for a TD
Crayton TWICE
TO dropped a couple

Anyone who blames Romo doesn't know enough about football to comment on it.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
CowboyWay;1903515 said:
Agreed.

Any of you who say Romo, are idiots. Complete and utter idiots. You can't throw when your on your back. Had Crayton not quit on the second to last play of the game, we win. It was an incredible throw by Romo, and Crayton quit. Simple as that.

These Romo threads need to stop. He was fine. How many drops did he have? How many game changing drops?
Fasano for a TD
Crayton TWICE
TO dropped a couple

If you didn't see the second to last drive as an epic meltdown, you are nuts and that makes you an idiot. Romo wasn't on his back until the last 9 mins of the game when the Giant knew we had to throw the ball.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Can we get someone this offseason that can catch besides Witten? I can take the TO drops for what else he brings to the table, but when you are slow like Fasano and Crayton and then you drop the ball or quit, what exactly do you bring to the table?

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
[quote=HowAboutThemCowboys;1903489
#2 Romo - Epic meltdown on the second to last drive. I was ashamed to be a Romo fan at that point. You're not a 22 yr old rookie and I became less of a Romo fan yesterday. I hope that feeling goes away.

Idk how you can say Romo he played pretty well all game, and had not Crayton been a idiot he would've thrown the game winning touchdown.

1) Crayton
2) Reeves
3) Entire OL
4) Henry

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
A lot of players share the blame for yesterday's loss. But those with particularly large shares of the blame include Reeves, Crayton, Gurode, Henry, Ellis and Keith Davis.

I'm not sure Witten, Newman and McBriar should share ANY blame, but everyone else probably has at least a small share.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
1: Offensive line.. Not even close

2: Patrick Crayton

3: Anthony Henry (make a tackle)

kmd24

Reaction score
Reeves was just so bad. I marvel that we won 13 games with him playing so much this season.

Hopefully he'll get better or get replaced.

50cent

Reaction score
CowboyWay;1903515 said:
Agreed.

Fasano for a TD
Crayton TWICE
TO dropped a couple

Color me idiotic, but anytime your outside the pocket with pressure, it's legal to throw it away. If you don't, your forcing the issue or stupid. MAybe both, but the one thing you don't do is lose yardage. Not only did he lose yards, but he did so twice. GOAT, Romo!

50cent

Reaction score
kmd24;1903578 said:
Reeves was just so bad. I marvel that we won 13 games with him playing so much this season.

Hopefully he'll get better or get replaced.
I vote on cut and replaced in one quick move.

CrazyMonster

Reaction score
1. Patrick Crayton

2. Jacque Reeves

3. Wade Phillips

4. The O-line

5. Tony Romo...just cant take those sacks...throw it away.

6. All the off-field crap from Jessica, to coaching interviews etc...

7. Henry & Roy Will.

Henry must be moved to FS next year. Hamlin to SS & Roy to special teams.

utrunner07

Reaction score
9needawin;1903524 said:
Reeves
Crayton

In that order

Reeves never quit. I can handle someone that gives their all and just isnt up to it much better than someone who just quits.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
How are you guys not including Jerry Jones. Putting Championship tickets in the players locker might have been a motivation for his players but letting the other team know about was just dumb. Who let that news out?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;1903489 said:
#1 Goat - Crayton. We lost when you dropped that pass. You also gave up on the route into the endzone on the last drive...or was it the second to last on....no matter.....I'm over it now...but I was hating you pretty bad.

#3 Garrett - I could swear that the Cowboys ran a total of 5 different plays the whole game. The world saw a weak spot down the middle the entire game and you ignored it. Red, you are overrated.

#4 Wade - I can count on one hand how many times you rushed more than 4 and that is inexcusable against Eli Manning. Overall...your defense played well, but you dropped the ball on that last drive of the first half.

and #5 ME- I actually bought into the theory the Cowboys just took their foot off the pedal in December with nothing to play for. I was mad at all those talking heads that claimed the Giants would win this week. I honestly believed we'd see them turn it on this week and roll. I'll be right there next year if we make the play-offs believing the same garbage because of the curse that I have being a Cowboys fan.

13-4 in 2007 and it means nothing

1. all the overreacting, knee jerking fans who expected the world and got mad we're not there yet. we gather from it what we choose to. if you choose nothing, then sure. that's all you've got. but odds are, it's all you had before also.

i'll never understand the need to blame someone for a situation we can only watch.