Nashon Wright Film Study

Big_D

Reaction score
Looks fluent in coverage and not afraid to tackle, specially for a guy with his build. Could be a good scheme fit as the guy says throughout.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Nahshon Wright’s first day of Rookie Practice went well.. there’s hope (or atleast I hope) he becomes the real steal of the draft.
  • Standing 6-foot-4, third-round pick Nahshon Wright stands out as easily the tallest cornerback in minicamp. He also showed a nose for the football Saturday, breaking up a pass and then jumping a route for a diving interception on the same series.
Positive: Wright literally stood out in practice and made some plays to warrant his odd draft positions

Con: Of course this was against fellow rookies and the QB play was subpar. We’ll see if he can continue making plays against Pro athletes.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/practice-points-big-day-for-both-parsons-wright

cowboyec

Reaction score
love his size.
but it's his physicality i like the most.
not shy of contact.
wouldn't surprise me at all if he is a major contributor by season's end.
with that length...knock'm down,baby.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
love his size.
but it's his physicality i like the most.
not shy of contact.
wouldn't surprise me at all if he is a major contributor by season's end.
with that length...knock'm down,baby.

I agree that if he is going to be successful here its an outside zone type thing. I see him getting burnt on the inside. EITHER way he was taken to early. This is a guy you take in the 5th or 6th round.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It’s important to remember that the criticism of the Nahshon Wright selection comes during one of the most challenging times in pro scouting history. That, of course, due to the worldwide pandemic that limited scouts from using many of their normal avenues to properly evaluate players.

The fact is there may be more sleepers, misses, and misevaluated prospects in this draft class than any other in NFL history.

Knotamus

Reaction score
It’s important to remember that the criticism of the Nahshon Wright selection comes during one of the most challenging times in pro scouting history. That, of course, due to the worldwide pandemic that limited scouts from using many of their normal avenues to properly evaluate players.

The fact is there may be more sleepers, misses, and misevaluated prospects in this draft class than any other in NFL history.

Advantage: Will McClay

speedkilz88

Reaction score

The different team's scouts also were not mingling like in the past. So there wasn't the same group think on players leaking to the draft gurus.