News: Nashon Wright looking more like a steal than a reach

johneric8

Reaction score
They are both on our team so we win who ever turns out to be better....
100 man... I know Nashon is getting pumped up to the gill, but Bossman got game as well... Think about it though, if we hit on some of these guys like Parsons, Nashon, this team could be sniffing 90's talent level.

NotForLong

Reaction score
100 man... I know Nashon is getting pumped up to the gill, but Bossman got game as well... Think about it though, if we hit on some of these guys like Parsons, Nashon, this team could be sniffing 90's talent level.
I think we will omif Gregory and LVE step up their game. . . . if Hooker pans out its a wrap

NotForLong

Reaction score
Another Dark horse is Basham

silver

Reaction score
So Jerry is a great GM after all. :muttley::popcorn:
He wouldn't know the difference between Nashon Wright and Robin Wright. It appears he's finally learned to get out of the way of football people in his organization.

stiletto

Reaction score
anoitningoil-750x371.png

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Yea and hopefully some of the run stopping DLs we drafted work out too.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You mean the actual guys being paid by the cowboys got an evaluation correct that a bunch of dudes paid to talk about them were clueless on?

You want to keep score on that over the last, say, 25 years?

sdfidaho

Reaction score
Jerry is always great in the Spring. :muttley:

Seems to have a problem with January and February, though.

Actually it’s December he has issues with.
January and February are for prepping for the upcoming season

Kwyn

Reaction score
I'm loving it. When this place was going nuts I said let's just hold off and see what he does. If he's a player it doesn't matter where he was drafted it. We also don't know if other teams had him high on their board. I'm rooting for him especially to prove the doubters wrong.

It just feels like now the media is building him up just to tear him down once he looks like a rookie during the season.
I agree and was right there with you after the draft

Many fans, and the media, put players into one of four categories, regardless of their experience or draft position

1) Star
2) Future Star
3) Just A Guy
4) Bust

They simply don’t allow for development at a reasonable paces.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You want to keep score on that over the last, say, 25 years?

No this is the same team that once paid broudus to scout but they are so much better now. We also know when the scouts lost out to Marinelli the pick was closer to bust than live up to expectations.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No this is the same team that once paid broudus to scout but they are so much better now. We also know when the scouts lost out to Marinelli the pick was closer to bust than live up to expectations.

Sure looks like Quinn dictated some draft picks this year.