Nate Newton: Flozell jumping offsides because of hearing problem

joseephuss

Reaction score
It was easy to say "force LT inside". It was much more difficult to make it happen. Usually if he came inside it was by his choice, not the choice of the left tackle trying to block him. I don't recall him rushing inside that often. All of his pass rushes seemed to always be him running around the outside.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Paniolo22;2368911 said:
Offsides hasn't been Flo's problem this year. Allowing passrushers to kill our QB is his biggest issue.

Name one game this season he hasn't been called for offsides.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Reality;2368725 said:
I have been saying this for years .. a lot of people forget that the reason we were able to draft Flozell was because he fell due to his hearing problems.

Now hearing problems have nothing to do with his poor play recently but that is why he jumps off-sides so often. Amazing how many people forget or never knew that about him.

-Reality

Beat me to it. That's the only reason he fell into the second round.

Loved the comment about sending him inside. Problem with that is if he's lined up wide enough the only way he's going inside is if he stunts. I think if Adams stinger is resolved he will be able to just push that nonsense on down the field. He's got to move his big arse though and get his arm up.

daboys79

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2368905 said:
whisper-two-thousand.jpg
:lmao2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
lockster;2369000 said:
He'd be wearing a hearing aid or sitting on the bench for me!

You can't wear a hearing aid in a game. It'd be lost in no time at all. Hell, I'm always losing mine to the point I just quit buying them.

rgcowboys

Reaction score
He didn't have a problem hearing Jerry Jones writing the check. Enough about his hearing problem, how many years will they use that as an excuse? Find away to corrrect the problem or retire.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
jobberone;2369283 said:
You can't wear a hearing aid in a game. It'd be lost in no time at all. Hell, I'm always losing mine to the point I just quit buying them.

51RSTK48CKL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Mash

Reaction score
His hearing problem only comes out when he is playing bad.....when he is playing at a pro-bowl level its never brought up.

Adams just needs to play better and maybe needs someone to kick his butt.

Who is our OL coach again? ;)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Speaking of False Start Adams, is he gonna play Sunday with that stinger? Maybe he should sit till the bye...:p:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Mash;2369582 said:
His hearing problem only comes out when he is playing bad.....when he is playing at a pro-bowl level its never brought up.

Adams just needs to play better and maybe needs someone to kick his butt.

Who is our OL coach again? ;)

That and being able to use his arm might help. He wins his battles we can win and that fixes everything.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I for one don't understand how a one armed Flo is better than a 2 armed ANYONE. If Free is the future, now is the time to play him b/c the OL stinks.

If anything move Flo inside in place of Proctor so he can get help from Gurode, and have Free at LT. Put your best 5 on the field Jerry!