National Championship Game Thread

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
here comes UT offense fired up, momentum is in there favor, if they score here it will really help lead them to a victory

tyke1doe

Reaction score
T-New41 said:
Senior I believe. He would make a nice FS in our secondary IMO. Or Huff.

Yeah, he looks good out there. A hard hitting cover safety would make this defense close to being complete.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
koolaid said:
i know, just because he can run does not mean he cant throw

Keep doubting

He has only missed on one pass I beleive.

He is outplaying leinart

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
koolaid said:
i know, just because he can run does not mean he cant throw
Yeah i've been saying for a while that he's gonna be a great QB but people quickly want to compare him to Mike Vick that he can run but can't pass and thats not true anymore. He has really improved his passing and can run as good as anybody

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
There is still a lot of game too go. But if UT can score here, it will really help loosen them up!

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Getting the ball back after halftime may turn out to be in Texas favor if they can score on this drive

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
get some points here - texas loooks confident

Eskimo

Reaction score
Bush looks like he is going to have major trouble at the next level as an everydown back - seems to be afraid to run it up the middle against a physical defense - depends on outrunning slow LBs and DBs in college. He will make a great homerun threat as an all-purpose player and change of pace guy. He will need to learn to run in traffic to be great at the next level.

Leinart seems to be seriously lacking in arm strength and his accuracy has been bad today. I don't think he will make a great pro either.

jordan20

Reaction score
Sarge said:

I thought it went left of the goalpost and might have been good?? It was still ugly and maybe I'm just wishful thinking. Pino/kicker graduated with my daughter.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jordan20 said:
I thought it went left of the goalpost and might have been good?? It was still ugly and maybe I'm just wishful thinking. Pino/kicker graduated with my daughter.
It missed wide right.