Video: National media already destroying these clowns

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
JJ and his son won't change anytime soon ... they will try new trick to fool the fans again

csirl

Reaction score
If I was AD, I'd quit. He's made his money already. I'd flat out tell JJ and his team to take a hike. I'd be thinking if this team ain't gonna stick up for him, why bother with these chumps. The QB of this team is going to end up like the players in the concussion movie.

I'd rather have a broken ankle than a brain turned to mush.

Sorry if I spelled ain't wrong.

If he's got any sense he'll make a slow return and just collect paychecks.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Nailed it. PROFESSIONAL Football players? Pathetic bunch of checked out losers. Every single player on that team (except Dak) needs to apologize to Andy Dalton. I've never seen it this bad in Dallas.

Why should they apologize to Dalton? They aren't obligated to do anything for him. It's not like they forgot a block to get him killed.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
JJ and his son won't change anytime soon ... they will try new trick to fool the fans again

Sad thing is,many of our fanbase will buy in. They will buy the injury card and how great we will be next year. And the thing is, the same media members trashing us will have us towards the top of the power rankings before the start of next year/

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Bring it on.

Jerry is only motivated by 3 things:
1. His ego
2. His money
3. National embarrassment

Only way we get the necessary change until he's humiliated/forced into doing something about it.

The roster he insists on putting together is not getting the job done.

The players he insisted on paying (Jaylon, Crawford, Tank) are playing subpar football.

The player he wouldn't pay, truly is a "Franchise" player because without him, this team has zero chance.

bewp7

Reaction score
love it!

sad part is jerry probably loves the attention any way. any thing to get his name and his brands name in the press is a good thing to him.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I used to think the Dave Campo period was our "wandering through the wilderness". I was wrong. The Campo years were a step up from 2020.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Sad thing is,many of our fanbase will buy in. They will buy the injury card and how great we will be next year. And the thing is, the same media members trashing us will have us towards the top of the power rankings before the start of next year/
Totally it is a vicious circle of BS