Nauseatingly, repetitously self-destructive team

mmohican29

Reaction score
The worst part of this team is it's inability to correct and put to bed mistakes and self-scout it's own talent.

The reason is... we don't get to see this team function within a framework of gameplan- ever. It's talent like Dez Bryant that still can't get the football or fizzles out at some point in a ball game, Murray who seems to be developing a decent sized choke bone of his own to chew on, it's Witten or Tyron false starting, it's injury, it's Escobar with no role, it's 2 cover corners that can't cover or play zone.

TBH it's amazing we've won 8 games the past 3 years straight.

The haze in the stadium for hours after kickoff? That's not from the fireworks. That's the Dallas Cowboys. You can see it but you can't... know what I mean? How do you fix something that you don't know for sure is broken. How do you correct something a few hundred times to see the same problem. Who is teaching the LB's and safety's proper zone-drops?

Who allows their QB at 2nd and 1 @ the 2yd line to throw the ball when you're RB is gaining 5 a clip?

I can't wait for Garrett to be fired. And I've seen enough of Romo. I wish him well, but I can't wait for someone else at this point.

Mods please move this to the Rant Zone. I apologize.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Done. You can create rants directly in the Rant Zone, if that's where you want them, btw. People will still see them and read them, and then they'll be more likely to take them in the spirit they're intended.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Done. You can create rants directly in the Rant Zone, if that's where you want them, btw. People will still see them and read them, and then they'll be more likely to take them in the spirit they're intended.

I didn't mean to post in the fan zone I realized it after i was puking up mentally.