NBA 2012-2013 Thread

juck

Reaction score
Clippers got it all. Every postition is deep. Heck Id love to have Eric Bledsoe as a starter next year and hes the backup.lol.I never liked Pauls baby attitude but hes the best PG in the NBA. I will say this they deserve some accolades finally after being in the Lakers shadows for 10000 years lol.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
juck;4924004 said:
Clippers got it all. Every postition is deep. Heck Id love to have Eric Bledsoe as a starter next year and hes the backup.lol.I never liked Pauls baby attitude but hes the best PG in the NBA. I will say this they deserve some accolades finally after being in the Lakers shadows for 10000 years lol.

Baby attitude?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Shunpike;4957047 said:
You guys think Lakers will make the playoffs?

:laugh2: Lakers are done. Luck for them if they make the playoffs. The Clippers have taken over LA. That town belongs to Chris Paul and his team right now.

MC KAos

Reaction score
I hope it's time for the lakers to go through their dark ages, when Kobe retires, with the new cap rules, they might have a hard time getting back to being title contenders

juck

Reaction score
DFWJC;4969912 said:
Mavs are slowly coming around
Yea Dirk is getting better each game and spacing the floor. Im soo curious what Cubes is gonna do. He recently stated the Bank of Cuban is officially open.Magic Johnson said Lakers should trade us Dwight.lol

MC KAos

Reaction score
i love how the lakers win 2 in a row, against crap teams, and all of the sudden they are title contenders again! i cant wait to see what they say after they lose 4 of the next 5 games

DFWJC

Reaction score
Durant has 52 and Mavs vs OKC are tied in OT...what agame

Uh oh looks like OKC has it now

Crap...another OT loss
This team is coming around though

MC KAos

Reaction score
MC KAos;4970229 said:
i love how the lakers win 2 in a row, against crap teams, and all of the sudden they are title contenders again! i cant wait to see what they say after they lose 4 of the next 5 games

:lmao2:

Might have to reconsider my prediction after they lost the game I thought they would win! This will go down as my favorite season ever if the spurs win it all and the lakers miss the playoffs!

MC KAos

Reaction score
damn, just heard rondo tore his ACL and is out the rest of the year and probably most of next! that is devastating to the celtics, they might have to think long and hard now about trading their best players and starting the rebuilding process this season and hope to have a young, good team for Rondo's next full season in 2014-2015

DFWJC

Reaction score
Did anyone see James Harden go off on his old team?

46 points
8 rebounds
6 assists

That has to be one of the better outings for anyone this year.

juck

Reaction score
Put your money on the cHeat for the repeat. If your a smart man. No team is on their level.

MC KAos

Reaction score
juck;5008333 said:
Put your money on the cHeat for the repeat. If your a smart man. No team is on their level.

they'll be cheering for the thunder in the WCF, they want no part of the spurs! specially when they own the thunder

juck

Reaction score
MC KAos;5008371 said:
they'll be cheering for the thunder in the WCF, they want no part of the spurs! specially when they own the thunder
san antonio flames out

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing the Spurs make a run. I'm a Mavs fan but I don't mind the Spurs. I'm a fan of team basketball. I like teams like the Nuggets, Spurs, Warriors, etc...

MC KAos

Reaction score
RastaRocket;5009536 said:
I wouldn't mind seeing the Spurs make a run. I'm a Mavs fan but I don't mind the Spurs. I'm a fan of team basketball. I like teams like the Nuggets, Spurs, Warriors, etc...

Ya once Jason terry left I stopped hating the mavs, I really disliked him and stackhouse

juck

Reaction score
MC KAos;5009602 said:
Ya once Jason terry left I stopped hating the mavs, I really disliked him and stackhouse
I really miss the JET he threw daggers for a living. The pick n roll between him and Dirk was unstoppable. But 10 million is too much for someone his age.