NBA 2019-2020

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Well, I'm guaranteed of one thing, entertainment from Jimmy Butler. Either on the court, or him going crazy "off the court" on some teammate.

If we're making guarantees here's one...The Knicks will move down in draft order after the lottery as opposed to gaining ground or standing pat

And they're gonna suck

So I gave you two, next person has to give three

kwcool619

Reaction score
Here in Los Angeles, it's going to be seriously lit. Lakers--Lebron and AD, Clippers with Kawhi, Paul George, and one of the best benches in basketball. Rams will probably be an afterthought once the NBA season gets underway.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here in Los Angeles, it's going to be seriously lit. Lakers--Lebron and AD, Clippers with Kawhi, Paul George, and one of the best benches in basketball. Rams will probably be an afterthought once the NBA season gets underway.
I think the Clippers would steam roll the Lakers in the playoffs with there rosters as is. Lakers are an interesting bridesmaid team to me. Clippers look like legit favorites

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I think the Clippers would steam roll the Lakers in the playoffs with there rosters as is. Lakers are an interesting bridesmaid team to me. Clippers look like legit favorites
The Lakers may not even be a top 4 seed in the West.
That top 2 is special but LBJ is aging and AD hasn't been an 82 game guy.
After them the roster is a shambles.
They lack trade pieces and or future cap space/picks.

Clips could be a 4 seed without Kawhi for a month. Lakers dont have that type of depth.
Lakers have zero organizational continuity.
One huge positive I will say is LBJ has been seen far less this off-season on things less to do with basketball.
If LAL is to be good it will start and end with James this year. As your asst GM/asst coach, team leader and best player that guy has to be totally focused all year round.
If the Lakers don't win 50 games this year I think they have to serious consider trading James.
They lived through the twilight of Kobe's career because they owed him that, they don't owe LBJ that.

Hardline

Reaction score
Can't wait to see this combo.

Dallas-focused-on-re-signing-Kristaps-Porzingis-getting-him-ready-at-the-start-of-training-camp.jpg

John813

Reaction score
Boy never any quiet offseasons in the NBA.

This China thing is something.