NBA academy in China facing Child abuse allegations

ghst187

Reaction score
i see your ‘NBA academy in China’ and raise you ‘the Church’

that’s real hypocrisy

disagree, although both lecture on moral virtues, one admits it falls short. The other continues to proclaim its own moral superiority.

visionary

Reaction score
disagree, although both lecture on moral virtues, one admits it falls short. The other continues to proclaim its own moral superiority.

“falls short”

:lmao2::lmao2:

they did their best to hide the facts and continue the abuse for decades before being finally forced into ‘admitting it’

ghst187

Reaction score
“falls short”

:lmao2::lmao2:

they did their best to hide the facts and continue the abuse for decades before being finally forced into ‘admitting it’

Ah we had diff definitions of “the church”

visionary

Reaction score
agreed! I don’t consider the Catholic Church as “the church”

and when I say “church” I include all religions because I’m sure this is rampant among places of worship in other religions as well

abuse is despicable in any form and at any place

ghst187

Reaction score
and when I say “church” I include all religions because I’m sure this is rampant among places of worship in other religions as well

abuse is despicable in any form and at any place

hyperbole.
Also not sure how it was related to or excuses NBA players bashing the US while defending China who is the worlds worst offender on everything....abuse, police brutality, etc.

visionary

Reaction score
hyperbole.
Also not sure how it was related to or excuses NBA players bashing the US while defending China who is the worlds worst offender on everything....abuse, police brutality, etc.

i don’t want to get into politics so I’ll leave that alone except to say that you should educate yourself about innocent deaths, police brutality and abuse as it relates to USA vs other countries

You are welcome to your bubble if you choose not to

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
"You can't do that to your kid, this is an NBA training center," he once told a coach. "If you really feel like hitting a 14-year-old boy, and you think it's going to help him or make you feel better, take him off campus, but not here, because the NBA does not allow this."

What...the literal ****

ghst187

Reaction score
i don’t want to get into politics so I’ll leave that alone except to say that you should educate yourself about innocent deaths, police brutality and abuse as it relates to USA vs other countries

You are welcome to your bubble if you choose not to

sounds like you are getting your info from MSM.
I was married to a cop and I’ve lived abroad all over the world.

ghst187

Reaction score
sure you have

like I said, you’re welcome to your bubble

:facepalm:

posting and debate tips...
Avoid: Red herrings, false equivalency, and hyperbole.
At no point did you post about the topic or say anything relevant.
You devolved into your own created world and applied it here. That’s the definition of “bubble”.

DFWJC

Reaction score
What's so frustrating to me about the NBA right now is that one hand, I love the team that our local Dallas Mavs are building!
They need another piece or two but are loaded with young talent
But on the other hand, I'm really frustrated with the league's hypocrisy with China and focus in general.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
What's so frustrating to me about the NBA right now is that one hand, I love the team that our local Dallas Mavs are building!
They need another piece or two but are loaded with young talent
But on the other hand, I'm really frustrated with the league's hypocrisy with China and focus in general.

I'm a Lakers fan. They have a real chance of winning this year but I don't care. They are so far from where I'm at in life. I don't care about what these athletes thing about any given subject. Most of them don't even know enough about an issue to have a well rounded opinion. They just follow whatever any given star says in most cases. The problem is, so much of this is about money and not any actual cause or issue. That's why you've seen James reverse course three times in less then 24 hours. I'm done with these jokers.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan