NBA All Star Game

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You know, I gotta say that I'm a little pissed with myself today.

So I stopped watching All Star Games some time ago. I mean, it's just kind of a waste of time to me but this weekend, the NBA and really LBJ, decided to dial it up and actually play best on best hard. Well, I missed it and the thing is, I would have given real money to watch that.

ABQ walks away, talking to himself, shaking head the entire way..............

phillycard

Reaction score
You know, I gotta say that I'm a little pissed with myself today.

So I stopped watching All Star Games some time ago. I mean, it's just kind of a waste of time to me but this weekend, the NBA and really LBJ, decided to dial it up and actually play best on best hard. Well, I missed it and the thing is, I would have given real money to watch that.

ABQ walks away, talking to himself, shaking head the entire way..............

It was one of the best weekends top to bottom in a long long time. I actually tuned and didn't feel like I was wasting my time.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
It was one of the best weekends top to bottom in a long long time. I actually tuned and didn't feel like I was wasting my time.

Good for you Bro, even though you have a philly tag and a Cards logo! LOL.....

phillycard

Reaction score
Good for you Bro, even though you have a philly tag and a Cards logo! LOL.....

LOL ABQ. I can imagine it seems weird. I'm from Philly, been a Cards fan all my life, and have a brother and close friends who are Cowboy fans. I joined the board to get more insight on the Cowboys ins and outs so our convos will be more informed on my end. You guys have been great to me, although I don't post much.