NBA All Star Weekend

juck

Reaction score
Just watched DWILL. Man i hope he comes home this summer. Getting him alone with the team we have wsould make us pretty hard to beat. And we are the reigning Champs now. Something ESPN and this board ceases to remember. If D12 doesnt get traded to the Nets by March 15. I am thinking he will come to Dallas also.DFW Sports is starting to become a nice site. If the Cowboys get it together look out.

juck

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4429498 said:
Anybody watching?
I live in Pittsburgh . I was born in Arlington. How do u live in Texas and not root for all the teams? Just curious. How old are u? I am 39.

Reaction score
juck;4429536 said:
I live in Pittsburgh . I was born in Arlington. How do u live in Texas and not root for all the teams? Just curious. How old are u? I am 39.

Again dude seriously? I'm 17 and the Lakers are my team period. I shouldn't have to explain why, but I will I guess. I started watching basketball when I was about 4. Kobe and Shaq were always my favorite players since then I've been a Lakers fan. It doesn't matter where you're from you should be able to root for whoever you choose. A good percentage of Laker fans actually live right here in Texas.

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
Nope, I think it was lame of the NBA to schedule the season the way they did and still squeeze in the all star game.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys&LakersFan;4429605 said:
Damn George just jumped over two of his teammates. Also nice dunk by Buddinger jumping over Diddy.
That George dude was ok, but he used his hand too much to get over the biggin.

MC KAos

Reaction score
TONY PARKER IS THE MAN!!!

and its a shame that its become the cool thing in the NBA to NOT be in the contest! i guess these spoiled brats like lebron forget that Dr J, Jordan, Kobe, and a lot of other great players all competed in the dunk contest. Oh well, lebron would probably choke anyway.

MC KAos

Reaction score
some great lines from chuck tonight! some of my favorites...(paraphrasing off the top of my head)

"kevin hart was an extra as an oompa loompa"

"Karl Malone was great, you know, Tim Duncan is the greatest power forward ever, im number 2, but he is definitely number 3"

MC KAos

Reaction score
"do you see all that jewelry puff daddy's got on?!?!? i tell you if i saw him in an alley somewhere....its over!"

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
juck;4429536 said:
I live in Houston and was born in FW and the only team I like from the area is the Cowboys.

And actually I know plenty of people born and raised in DFW who like other teams, including the 49ers, Lakers, and the Eagles.

People like who they like. They're weird like that.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
39 ? In dog years maybe. :laugh2:

If so... that is flat out scary. :eek:

I would have rather watched it. I went out with the lady and forgot to record it. Ugh.

It just does nothing for me anymore. It lost it's excitement quite a few years back for me.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I am upset with Young and Parsons, they cost team Texas in the second round.....IMO, Hammon and either Budinger or Martin would have been better.......I am curious why no Mavs player was on the team.....why not Dirk, Terry, or Kidd?