NBA All Star Weekend

MC KAos

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4429692 said:
Tony Parker is French. = He is a 3-time LOSER.

/NEXT

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll just respond with a quote from "watch the throne"

"(people) hate ballers these days"

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
juck;4429536 said:
I live in Pittsburgh . I was born in Arlington. How do u live in Texas and not root for all the teams? Just curious. How old are u? I am 39.

who cares who he roots for and why? you aren't the be all, end all judge of a person's fanship......you act like a complete tool....and not a useful one at that.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Time to kill the dunk contest. All-Star Game was really entertaining, though.

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;4430694 said:
Time to kill the dunk contest. All-Star Game was really entertaining, though.

I realized that last year when the winning dunk was staged with way too much pomp.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
LeBron still proves he is a late-game choker, passing up on taking the final shot in the last seconds of the game. Instead, the pass is intercepted by Blake Griffin and the East loses. Kobe Bryant to LeBron James: "Take the [explicit] shot, man!"

MC KAos

Reaction score
JonJon;4431244 said:
LeBron still proves he is a late-game choker, passing up on taking the final shot in the last seconds of the game. Instead, the pass is intercepted by Blake Griffin and the East loses. Kobe Bryant to LeBron James: "Take the [explicit] shot, man!"

lol, i just laughed when i heard about that, does it surprise anyone that this guy choked? thats why no matter how good the heat are, there is always a chance for anyone to beat them in the playoffs

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cythim;4430944 said:
I realized that last year when the winning dunk was staged with way too much pomp.

Yeah. The NBA basically started their Kia partnership last year. JaVale McGee should've won that contest last year.