NBC games??

zack

Reaction score
Can someone explain this? How many games a week are they televising? Who are the announcers?

On a side note...I can't say I am all that thrilled with 4 late night games. It is a bunch of BS in my opinion.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zack said:
Can someone explain this? How many games a week are they televising? Who are the announcers?

On a side note...I can't say I am all that thrilled with 4 late night games. It is a bunch of BS in my opinion.
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/tv/national

That link shows the Nationally Televised games.

The NBC game is the last game on each Sunday. The last 8 weeks they can choose a non nationally televised game from CBS or Fox lineup as their own.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Hostile said:
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/tv/national

That link shows the Nationally Televised games.

The NBC game is the last game on each Sunday. The last 8 weeks they can choose a non nationally televised game from CBS or Fox lineup as their own.

BUT CBS and FOX have the right to "protect" 1 game each week so it can not be taken

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dal0789 said:
I dont like this why did they have to change everything :(
Just to screw with your mind bro. Just to royally screw with your mind. Is it working?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dal0789 said:
I dont like this why did they have to change everything :(
If you are refering about the flex games, I think it is great. They should do it each week. Some of the crapy prime time games late in the season the last few years we not even worth of being televised.

Ratmatt

Reaction score
zack said:

NBC is televising 1 game a week on sunday nights.Their announcers are Al Michaels and John Madden.Their pre-game show will be hosted by Bob Costas,Chris Collingsworth,and Jerome Bettis.NBC will also televise the christmas day game with the Cowboys hosting the eagles.As far as not liking the night games,look at it this way.The cowboys are the NFL'S most popular and marquee team.They bring big ratings to the networks.That is why they have that many primetime games.Every network wanted a piece of them.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
If you are refering about the flex games, I think it is great. They should do it each week. Some of the crapy prime time games late in the season the last few years we not even worth of being televised.

I'm with you - one of the best things that happened to football in the last decade was 'tweaking' it when Fox got involved - and eventually became the best station for football.

Add competition and it only gets better - plus more games for us all to watch.

As long as football stays on Sunday and Monday, and at noon (central) and later, I am happy.