NCAA 2006 is.....

Swanny

Reaction score
Incredible.

I do not usually like NCAA ( i love madden) but i love the race for the heisman. And i like the new controls with juke and dive being on the right analog stick and the swim move also being on the right analog stick. Nothing great about the graphics.

Duane

Reaction score
I don't have this year's NCAA 2006 (I refuse to buy EA Games brand new. I'm not paying for their monopolistic practices.). But the NCAA series has been hands down better than the Madden series to me for years.

I'll look forward to picking it up used in a couple of months.

Swanny

Reaction score
Yea i think it is pretty dumb that they bought the rights for that to i think that espn would have been better in the next couple years it was awesome how espn had the halftime highlights and the show and the end of each weeks.

Duane

Reaction score
Swanny said:
Yea i think it is pretty dumb that they bought the rights for that to i think that espn would have been better in the next couple years it was awesome how espn had the halftime highlights and the show and the end of each weeks.
I really liked ESPN, even with the bugs. The thing is that they pushed each other to get better. With EA not having that competition we have to buy Madden or no NFL football at all. So there is no incentive for them to push the envelope and really get better each year.

Swanny

Reaction score
good point things i never thought about your making me wish i would have never bought NCAA and just start a boycott against EA.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Duane said:
I really liked ESPN, even with the bugs. The thing is that they pushed each other to get better. With EA not having that competition we have to buy Madden or no NFL football at all. So there is no incentive for them to push the envelope and really get better each year.

Not to mention EA also lost it's incentive to drop the price - they lowered Madden 2005 to $29 to compete with ESPN, NCAA however, only went to $39 and thanks to no competition never changed.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Duane said:
:hammer:

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Duane said:
ESPN is parterned with EA Sports on the new madden football. So maybe the Madden will have some of the ESPN high spots along with the madden highs it could be an awesome game.

VirusX

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
ESPN is parterned with EA Sports on the new madden football. So maybe the Madden will have some of the ESPN high spots along with the madden highs it could be an awesome game.

See my post on that.
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28891

ESPN partnered with them atleast so madden has 2x the people working on thier project so it should be neat. Its sounds cool they brought in a lot of stuff from ESPN already imagine the nextgen projects they have going on. :bow:

Eddie

Reaction score
I've been playing NCAA 2006 for a few years already. It's called NCAA 2002.

Same game.