NCAA Basketball

Route 66

Reaction score
What the heck is up with Arkansas this year! They beat my Sooners and just handed the Horns a loss as well.

Hank Johnson

Benched
Reaction score
I watched them a little over a week ago before they played Oklahoma, and I predicted then that they would down the Sooners and UT.

Those guys are intense, and that 19000 strong arena don't make it easy. The Sooners just curled up like infants.. lol They tried to make a run, but Arkansas is the real deal.

The hogs are definitely a tournament team and look for them to possibly make a little noise in the meantime.. lol as if they already aren't..

Route 66

Reaction score
Hank Johnson;2559418 said:
I watched them a little over a week ago before they played Oklahoma, and I predicted then that they would down the Sooners and UT.

Those guys are intense, and that 19000 strong arena don't make it easy. The Sooners just curled up like infants.. lol They tried to make a run, but Arkansas is the real deal.

The hogs are definitely a tournament team and look for them to possibly make a little noise in the meantime.. lol as if they already aren't..

I don't agree that Arkansas is all that. Give them props for the wins but they haven't shown all season that they are to be reckoned with. Arkansas' schedule up until the OU and Texas game has been weak. They have only played FOUR teams with a winning record. Some of them were 1-13 and 0-14.

Hank Johnson

Benched
Reaction score
Rowdy;2559936 said:
I don't agree that Arkansas is all that. Give them props for the wins but they haven't shown all season that they are to be reckoned with. Arkansas' schedule up until the OU and Texas game has been weak. They have only played FOUR teams with a winning record. Some of them were 1-13 and 0-14.

The hogs have some playmakers. That young PG is electric and they have good post play. Also, Clarke is a very good 3 point shooter and contributes nicely to the offense.

I'm not saying they're gonna go all the way or anything, but they will be a playoff team. Plus, they're gonna be hard to knock off at home.

Route 66

Reaction score
Hank Johnson;2560051 said:
The hogs have some playmakers. That young PG is electric and they have good post play. Also, Clarke is a very good 3 point shooter and contributes nicely to the offense.

I'm not saying they're gonna go all the way or anything, but they will be a playoff team. Plus, they're gonna be hard to knock off at home.

Ok I can agree with that.