NCAA Football Championships

HungryLion

Reaction score
Hoping UT can make it to the Championship Game.

Don’t care who wins between Bama and Michigan. So far, it’s a good game.
I get kind of torn with Michigan right now. As somebody born and raised in Big 10 country and who went to Penn State. Part of me likes to seem Big 10 teams do well against other conference teams.

Then again with the stuff Michigan has been involved in lately…….

I have no love for Alabama either though. Nothing against them. They just are kind like the patriots of recent years. Win so often you want to see other teams get some.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I get kind of torn with Michigan right now. As somebody born and raised in Big 10 country and who went to Penn State. Part of me likes to seem Big 10 teams do well against other conference teams.

I have no love for Alabama either though. Nothing against them. They just are kind like the patriots of recent years. Win so often you want to see other teams get some.
A good buddy of mine is a Badger fan and he’s relentless about anything Big 10. Won’t even watch a football game unless a Big 10 school is involved. So when a Big 10 team loses, it’s always sweet. He even said that the only reason Texas is doing so well is that hey hired a former Badger Head coach. And he was serious.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Let do some diamond in the rough scouting. I say Dallas give CJ Daniels a look if not drafted.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That is kind of where I am at also.

Ohio State here. So I just can’t root for that team from up north. But being good for the big 10, should I root for them, but can’t.
But don’t really like Alabama either. But would not mind seeing a Texas Bama rematch.

lwehlers

Reaction score
what is it with michigan defense pass rushers in college and then when they get to pros do nothing.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
It’s almost as if Michigan has been spying on the passing game prep by the Tide. Hmm.