NCAA Superbowl! I humbly ask

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I will say this, I have been an Alabama fan my entire life. Loved Bear Bryant (tells you how old I am) but if Georgia wins this game they deserve it. Georgia has out coached them and basically out played them the first 3 quarters in my opinion.
Can I ask you a question?

And I am not trying to pick a fight, but since you have been an Alabama fan all your life, are you from the area?

I have yet to encounter anyone who is a "fan" who happens to be from Alabama.

Or anyone who has a remote geographic tie to the team.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Tagovailoa has a super quick release.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
I will say this, I have been an Alabama fan my entire life. Loved Bear Bryant (tells you how old I am) but if Georgia wins this game they deserve it. Georgia has out coached them and basically out played them the first 3 quarters in my opinion.

Since your an Alabama fan can you give us the 411 on C. Ridley? Last week and this week I see nothing at all that screams "special" of being worthy of a top 10 pick. I don't see him play much so I was just curious. Love watching Payne BTW man that dude would look good wearing the star on his helmet in the middle of our D line.

Bigdog

Reaction score
That Nige Harris is
Can I ask you a question?

And I am not trying to pick a fight, but since you have been an Alabama fan all your life, are you from the area?

I have yet to encounter anyone who is a "fan" who happens to be from Alabama.

Or anyone who has a remote geographic tie to the team.
No I am not from the area. I grew up in upstate NY and they always were on the TV. I stick with my team thru thick and thin. The 80s were terrible to be a Bama fan. My favorite college basketball team is DePaul and they haven't been good in decades but I still pull for them. I have no desire to root for the Orangemen of Syracuse.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
No I am not from the area. I grew up in upstate NY and they always were on the TV.
Ah.

This brings it all together for me. Thanks.

Dallas fans are accused of being from the same stock.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Now...all I'm getting on this :espn: is a black screen..w/ audio. What a joke.:angry:

But those freaking commercials come in just fine...just fine.:mad:

aria

Reaction score
I’ve always thoight the college officials were better and this game just confirms that. How is that? How are the NFL officals that much worse? Perhaps because by the time they make it to the NFL they’re already wearing adult diapers?

Bigdog

Reaction score
Since your an Alabama fan can you give us the 411 on C. Ridley? Last week and this week I see nothing at all that screams "special" of being worthy of a top 10 pick. I don't see him play much so I was just curious. Love watching Payne BTW man that dude would look good wearing the star on his helmet in the middle of our D line.
Sorry I don't pay that much attention to the players as much as I do the Cowboys. What I have read is that he has good hands, runs good routes, fast, and has high character. His weakness is probably his strength. Can get jammed at the line. Bodi might know more about him than me.

aria

Reaction score
Georgia will just wait until it’s 3rd and 18 before they conver the 1st.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Sorry I don't pay that much attention to the players as much as I do the Cowboys. What I have read is that he has good hands, runs good routes, fast, and has high character. His weakness is probably his strength. Can get jammed at the line. Bodi might know more about him than me.

Thanks man appreciate the info.