NCAA Superbowl! I humbly ask

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Nothing like a good Alabama beatdown...:dance: Just makes my night:popcorn: The most over-rated school in the history of college sports taking one in the lips....priceless.

On a side note...funny how the NCAA can get a crew of officials to actually get a game right. No crazy calls yet...

Yet professional football....can't even get one game in without some kind of back asswards controversy...:rolleyes:

You watching Roger????:clap:

Bigdog

Reaction score
I don’t think there’s anything he can say or do, they’re screwed. The defense is just getting straight up schooled and the offense is too one dimensional. They can’t pass over 5 yards due to the lousy qb and pressure so their limited to just running the ball which is too predictable. Sounds familiar, haha.
Agree with you. Their qb missed a wide open Ridley when the Georgia DB fell down.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
That’s an awesome halftime show....talent!

Beats the heck out of the NFL raising music stars from the dead.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Seems like a huge zzzzzzzzzz fest so far

What???? Georgia is kicking the crap out of Alabama...This is must see TV. I'm waiting for my Nick Saban full blown stroke/aneurysm.;)

YH-Nick-Saban1.jpg

aria

Reaction score
God, how bad is it when you have to put your freshman qb in the national championship game just to throw the ball? So far it appears Alabama has been out coached, out played and has zero depth (3 true freshman receivers and a freshman qb in the national title game). Perhaps they should just put a star on the side of their helmet.