Ndamukong Suh Nebraska

RS12

Reaction score
Anybody get alook at this guy last night against Misou? What an athletic beast this guy is. Has the look of a top 5 pick, so very likely not gonna be available for the Cowboys, but I can dream right? I would ditch the 3-4 and go 4-3 with him.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He may even be lock to be a Top 3 pick. He's a monster. No need to move back to a 3-4, he'd be a playmaking DE in our 3-4.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
The dude even dropped back into coverage and should have had an INT. Then DID have an INT when he stopped rushing and watched the QBs eyes..

Reaction score
What a freak! Now that's a player I wouldn't mind seeing wearing #54.....or whatever number he wanted...haha. Seriously, he had what should have been 2 sacks, (The 2nd was negated by a bogus horse collar tackle penalty), 1 FF, 1 Int. and multiple blowups of running plays. Most of his damage was done with him being double & triple-teamed most of the game. He's everything we thought MS would be when we took him in the 1st in '05.

It would cost too much to get him, but I can only dream. With him on the team, they could alternate him back & forth between NT & DE with JR, or just leave them be, & let them run stunts. They are both so athletic, either one could drop back & cover too. Wow, what a combo that would be!