Nearly 1800 Cowboys fan start a petition to bring Manziel to Dallas

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys fans started an online petition to bring the former Texas A&M star back to his home state.

More than 800 fans have signed up on BringJohnny2Dallas.com, which is intended to spread “Johnny awareness.”

“The young star hasn’t yet had his chance to shine. As the future leader of the greatest sports franchise in the world, he would get that chance. As true fans, we need to put a star on this man’s helmet and bring him home to the Lone Star State where he belongs. Dallas fans, let’s make Jerry hear our voice by spreading Johnny awareness across our great state!”

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddie

Reaction score
If we don't give up any picks for him, and he signs for the 3rd year minimum with no signing bonus.

Then let's bring him in for a look.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I'm in complete disbelief that someone took enough time to put that website together complete with marketing elements, a petition, a custom url, and of course a trusty shirt. One of you has waay too much time on your hands. :D

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Currently 1,875 signatures logged.. I know some of you are on there. Shame shame shame..lol

Lol
I won't sign it. But I'll take a look.

In my eyes he's coming to the plate with a 2 strike count. He gets one strike rule. No foul balls. It's as if he bunted the the first two strikes.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas Cowboys fans started an online petition to bring the former Texas A&M star back to his home state.

More than 800 fans have signed up on BringJohnny2Dallas.com, which is intended to spread “Johnny awareness.”

“The young star hasn’t yet had his chance to shine. As the future leader of the greatest sports franchise in the world, he would get that chance. As true fans, we need to put a star on this man’s helmet and bring him home to the Lone Star State where he belongs. Dallas fans, let’s make Jerry hear our voice by spreading Johnny awareness across our great state!”
:lmao2: