Need a CowboysZone BREAKING NEWS Email

TonyS

Reaction score
Please mods, figure out a way to make this work.

Allow us to signup somewhere for a breaking news email so things like the coaching hire can come to us and we don't have to go through the pain of visiting this board every 10 seconds.

You could even ad advertising to the emails to generate some profit as your advertising posts didn't seem to take off with Winicki. I don't care how you do it, please just do it.

Thanks,

Tony S

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have made sure the others know about the idea.

I can not say if it will be followed up on, due to the technical issues, but it has been brought up to the others.

Personally, if it can be done, I like the idea.

However If it could be done, chances are it would not be done in the next few days.:(

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
FYI : from past experience.

With a board newletter - you lose subscribers and the board gets less and less popular. Why visit when you can just wait for the TOP DALLAS COWBOYS NEWS OF THE DAY - COWBOYSZONE.COM

Just consider that Reality when making whatever decision.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Please Mods, cut your own throats by creating a messaging system that only flags me when breaking news is shown so that I can jump onto ESPN and totally skirt ever visting the Zone. That way you can go broke and I don't ever have to be bothered with becoming a valued memeber of the board.

Please, please, please, do this for me!

:pray2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
how about a widget for mac os-x and windows vista? that would be like an RSS feed of the top topics in discussion?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Dallas;1349125 said:
FYI : from past experience.

With a board newletter - you lose subscribers and the board gets less and less popular. Why visit when you can just wait for the TOP DALLAS COWBOYS NEWS OF THE DAY - COWBOYSZONE.COM

Just consider that Reality when making whatever decision.

Good point...

Perhaps they could just let us know when philo beddoe is done trolling. The sheer number of lame threads he's created in the last week is making it difficult to find relevant information. Seriously.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
the kid 05;1349521 said:
how about a widget for mac os-x and windows vista? that would be like an RSS feed of the top topics in discussion?

While I already have one for Cowboys related news, its supported by espn or nfl.com....neither of which is nearly as informed as CZ.

I'd be a fan.

TonyS

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1349140 said:
Please Mods, cut your own throats by creating a messaging system that only flags me when breaking news is shown so that I can jump onto ESPN and totally skirt ever visting the Zone. That way you can go broke and I don't ever have to be bothered with becoming a valued memeber of the board.

Please, please, please, do this for me!

:pray2:

Please ABQ, please take a reasonable thread and trounce it with your sarcasm.

I am a Zone Supporter and the breaking news email would actually draw more people to the Zone, that's why companies like CNN use it.

Study up on your Internet Marketing before you lend your valued opinion next time.

Peace.