Need a little help

PAISAN247

Reaction score
I caught my jersey on a screw poking out of my computer desk and ripped the number 2 on my witten jersey....it looks terrible...my girlfriend wants to sew it but i think it would look horrible all stitched up....does anyone know where i can buy the whole number and just replace it instead of spending another 200+dollars on a new jersey?? is there a website or something i can go to and order the number? any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks guys

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
:)
PAISAN247 said:
I caught my jersey on a screw poking out of my computer desk and ripped the number 2 on my witten jersey....it looks terrible...my girlfriend wants to sew it but i think it would look horrible all stitched up....does anyone know where i can buy the whole number and just replace it instead of spending another 200+dollars on a new jersey?? is there a website or something i can go to and order the number? any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks guys

i wish this was all i had to worry about.:)

ghst187

Reaction score
PAISAN247 said:

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
sorry to laugh at your misfortune....but :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and you spent $200 on a jersey? :rolleyes: Pretty durable jersey I guess :rolleyes: Must be just like the pros wear :rolleyes:

maybe if your g/f stitches it up it'll look like actual football was played in it....:D

sorry dude, i'm just messing with ya...