Need an OC from one of these high flying offenses

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Its the ONLY way. Probably the most important hire we have made in years. With Dak being young the window is now. Its has to be a high motion, play action, diversified, scheme like the these teams that are left. Gotta keep up with the Joneses and this is the ONLY way to do it.

Last edited:

ghst187

Reaction score
Its the ONLY way. Probably the most important hire we have made in years. With Dak being young the window is now. Its has to be a high motion, play action, diversified, schemes like the these teams that are left. Gotta keep up with the Joneses and this is the ONLY way to do it.

I agree, it’s time for a splash hire of an innovator.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I expect a stubborn hire that keeps them doing the same exact things.

So many fans bought that garbage last year about how things were going to change and they will try to sell it again next year.

They don’t value coaching. They think execution is all that matters and are not worried about calling plays that give them a better chance to execute.

We’re going to wait for the perfect team to assemble and hopefully then we can out athlete everyone to a championship.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

So many fans bought that garbage last year about how things were going to change and they will try to sell it again next year.

They don’t value coaching. They think execution is all that matters and are not worried about calling plays that give them a better chance to execute.

We’re going to wait for the perfect team to assemble and hopefully then we can out athlete everyone to a championship.

I cant believe that Jerry and Stephen are THAT stupid. How can you NOT look at those offenses and want that type for thing for yourself? Jones of all people wanting showtime and glitz. It makes NO sense to fire Linehan and then make a dull hire and do the same things. And the fact that they are waiting for these games to play out is big evidence they want one of those guys that can give them that type of offense.

Fans have been wanting Garrett and Linehan fired for years on here. Most value coaching. The ONLY people that don't are the ones that support Garrett. And I can only think of one or two guys left that actually does that.

Reaction score
Its the ONLY way. Probably the most important hire we have made in years. With Dak being young the window is now. Its has to be a high motion, play action, diversified, scheme like the these teams that are left. Gotta keep up with the Joneses and this is the ONLY way to do it.
Absolutely. No more of these stale, conservative offenses. Its time to modernize

TWOK11

Reaction score

Complete nonsense

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Not at all

I’m just laughing at a grown man who actually believes an NFL franchise doesn’t care about the quality of their coaching. That’s all.

I think history and Jerry’s own words are on my side. Continue laughing though.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Of course they care about calling plays that give them a better chance to execute, they just haven’t been very good at it.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I cant believe that Jerry and Stephen are THAT stupid. How can you NOT look at those offenses and want that type for thing for yourself? Jones of all people wanting showtime and glitz. It makes NO sense to fire Linehan and then make a dull hire and do the same things. And the fact that they are waiting for these games to play out is big evidence they want one of those guys that can give them that type of offense.

Fans have been wanting Garrett and Linehan fired for years on here. Most value coaching. The ONLY people that don't are the ones that support Garrett. And I can only think of one or two guys left that actually does that.
They are that stupid. Don't forget that these are the same people that brought us the WR by committee approach last off season, because Hurns and Thompson could be the answers. You answered your own questions with that last part. The only ones that don't value coaching are the ones that support Garrett and the Jones crew support Garrett.

Haimerej

Reaction score
What exactly is a, "high flying offense," and how does it compare to what they've been doing?

Reaction score
This MUST be a good hire.

Jerry has admitted he wasted Romo's and Witten's careers. Pretty soon he will be adding Sean Lee and Tyron Smith.

Another useless hire and the careers of Dak, Zeke, Martin and Fredrick will go down the toilet bowl.

Jerry better get this right

Last edited:

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Of course they care about calling plays that give them a better chance to execute, they just haven’t been very good at it.
They have been terrible at it! This offense should have scored over 30 vs that mediocre Rams D, but we went conservative, as usual. Dak should have went no huddle from the 1st play.

Reactions: CWR

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They are that stupid. Don't forget that these are the same people that brought us the WR by committee approach last off season, because Hurns and Thompson could be the answers. You answered your own questions with that last part. The only ones that don't value coaching are the ones that support Garrett and the Jones crew support Garrett.

I really cant argue with anything you just said. Or care to.

CWR

Reaction score

They sold WRBC because they had no other choice. They got outbid on thier only legit (debatable) WR target. At that point I think they tried to make lemonade out of lemons.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
What exactly is a, "high flying offense," and how does it compare to what they've been doing?

Don't interrupt the optimist train, fueled by sweeping generalities

Linehan is gone. He's the single reason Dak struggles

All is love and coconuts right now. Lol