Need Discipline, Order, an Identity, a Blueprint

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Jerry will get right on that.

he’ll get a new coach for this “loaded” roster.

plasticman

Reaction score
Deja vu`

There is only one move Jerry could make as a GM that would benefit the team....step down.....right now.

It's not going to happen but eventually he will not be the GM. We'll just have to wait until that day and hope Stephen can admit that creating a winning team is way above his non-credentials.

It's sad that Jerry stole the team from fans. I'm not talking about the franchise. I'm talking about what is was that we all loved about the Cowboys and why they were "our" team in more than a proprietary sense.

Jerry once said that nobody could "own" the Cowboys, that he was more like a "steward". I have always believed that, Jerry has never believed that despite this quote.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
No. What we NEED is a damn revamp. Cut the roster little by little and fire the entire coaching staff. Even Kitna since Dak has regressed since the Lions game. Just start out fresh at every position and see what happens. There is no need in changing the culture or the HC if the theme of it all is all the same.

HotDog37

Reaction score
You can't get a blueprint until you get a coach with a hint, and you can't get an identity until you get a coach with … an actual identity. Garrett has to go. That's it. But for some reason Jerry can't do it. That's how it is, crying and all, changed narratives and all. He just can't.