Need Game Tickets!!!

darth cowboy

Reaction score
Fellow Cowboys fans, I need your help! Unfortunately I live in the Houston area
and unable to attend many Cowboys games. The tickets I have acquired before
have been at a steep price. This season I decided to search for tickets earlier in the year. Can you fellows suggest where I may purchase good tickets for the
Philly game? I real excited about the upcoming season. HOW 'BOUT EM COWBOYS!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
darth cowboy said:
have been at a steep price. This season I decided to search for tickets earlier in the year. Can you fellows suggest where I may purchase good tickets for the

I live in Houston as well, I get mine through Ticket Master but you need to get them when they 1st go on sales, if you delay you may end up paying more than face value from a ticket outlet

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101 said:
I live in Houston as well, I get mine through Ticket Master but you need to get them when they 1st go on sales, if you delay you may end up paying more than face value from a ticket outlet
I agree and you can't be too picky about it either. I kept regenerating my search last year and got shut out.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I agree and you can't be too picky about it either. I kept regenerating my search last year and got shut out.

I ordered mine through their web site for the 1st time last year instead of talking to an agent and ended up with some good seats around the 35 yard line. It took me a couple of searches before I ended up with the tickets but was very pleased with the results. One thing that I hated was the Cowboys changed when tickets go on sale, in the past all tickets went on sale at the same time now they break them down to the 1st 3 homes games then about a month latter the next set of home games would go on sale.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
darth cowboy said:

Ebay is your friend.... :cool:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Ebay is your friend.... :cool:

Just don't end up with Forged tickets. I have seen people be asked to leave when they had the same seat as another person only to find out what they bought were forged tickets. Tickemaster you know 100% you are getting the real thing.