Need Help

Dingo05

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I know this isn't Cowboy related, but I put it under this forum for max exposure. If it needs to be moved thats fine. I am participating in a Prostate Cancer fundraiser. If anyone can donate I would truly appreciate it. It's very easy. Just click on this link. Athletes for a Cure: 2007 CrossFit Fight Gone Bad

Thanks again. Since I live in Houston, I will be at the game on Saturday. Anyone else going and tailgatting. If so what parking lot?

Go Cowboys! :starspin

Athletes for a Cure is proud to present the 2007 CrossFit Fight Gone Bad. In 2006, hundreds of athletes in 30 centers nationally raised nearly $110,000 to benefit the Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) by competing individually and as part of teams on one day in "Fight Gone Bad," one of the most demanding workout routines in the popular CrossFit exercise regimen. Check out some of the videos from last year's event.
"Fight Gone Bad," originally designed for a professional fighter, is a combination of five different exercises done in three rounds of one minute each. CrossFit takes basic fitness exercises — squats, push-ups, pull-ups, dips, dead-lifts, medicine ball throws and more — to emphasize a full range of motion and adds short bursts of cardiovascular elements. The mix is different day-to-day and engages every muscle in your body while providing adequate recovery time for growth.
On September 29, 2007, affiliate centers across the country will have their registered participants complete Fight Gone Bad. Fundraising dollars and affiliate scores will be collected and prizes will be distributed to the highest individual fundraiser and the CrossFit Affiliate center that scores the highest number of collective points.
This year our goal is to raise $250,000 in one day, making "Fight Gone Bad" a very important milestone for each man whose fight truly has gone bad.