Need Some Help...

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
...sorry to have to post this, but somehow my posts now have a blue background to them. Can anyone tell me why and how to undo it? I have no idea why the background color changed.

Thanks.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
...sorry to have to post this, but somehow my posts now have a blue background to them. Can anyone tell me why and how to undo it? I have no idea why the background color changed.

Thanks.

It's a new feature that was added so you can quickly scroll down and find your post in a long thread.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
LeonDixson said:
It's a new feature that was added so you can quickly scroll down and find your post in a long thread.

Oh, ok. Thanks for the help. So when you see my post it's not with a blue background?
Guess I missed the company memo on that one. :eek::

djmajestik

Reaction score
Don't worry so did I. It was weird, they started showing up like that, I thought I was being punished for something by the mods :confused:

Excellent fix in my opinion!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CaptainAmerica said:
Oh, ok. Thanks for the help. So when you see my post it's not with a blue background?
Guess I missed the company memo on that one. :eek::

Only you see the different color background on your posts. We haven't made an announcement on it yet because we are testing it and something else.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Reality said:
Only you see the different color background on your posts. We haven't made an announcement on it yet because we are testing it and something else.

It started showing up on mine today.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
jord1242 said:
Don't worry so did I. It was weird, they started showing up like that, I thought I was being punished for something by the mods :confused:

Excellent fix in my opinion!

Oh.......You are. Don't let them fool ya, CaptainAmerica works for them as a cleverly disguised patsy.
icon12.gif
MWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Didn't feel that little prick in the back of your neck when you logged in today? MWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!