need some help..!!

felix360

Reaction score
Recently at my job they have blocked all sports, games, websites. Does any one know if there is anyway to bypass this, everytime i try to access like espn. or foxsports i get a big red stop sign. does anyone know the how to bypass this. thanks

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
felix360 said:
Recently at my job they have blocked all sports, games, websites. Does any one know if there is anyway to bypass this, everytime i try to access like espn. or foxsports i get a big red stop sign. does anyone know the how to bypass this. thanks

Bribe the IT guy lol

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Brainpaint was joking but sadly that's really the only way of bypassing the filters. Another route is to go by the IP address alone, but I wouldn't advise it because any admin paying attention will quickly catch on.

felix360

Reaction score
bribing is not an option lol, this guy is from another country and is tight *** lol:banghead: :mad: sorry what do u mean by the ip address alone??

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
felix360 said:
bribing is not an option lol, this guy is from another country and is tight *** lol:banghead: :mad: sorry what do u mean by the ip address alone??

The IP address is the geek term for where the site is located, for example when you want to go to Cowboyszone.com you simply type that in. Your PC, however, will go 67.18.50.212. Try it out, at the address bar simply type in the the IP address (Without the http:// or the www)

Easiest way to find an ip address is to ping the server (I.E. ping cowboyszone.com).

BTW - ESPN is 199.181.132.250 (But like I said - any admin can quickly find out what you're doing and if they're truly hard butts they'll lay the hammer on you).

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan said:

thumbs-up.jpg