Netflix - Daredevil

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Johnny Come Lately here. Finally finished watching the third season and thought it was the series' finest one. I extend the usual props to Vincent D'Onofrio and Charlie Cox. They are truly acting embodiments of Fisk and Murdock. Deborah Woll is as good in Daredevil as she was in True Blood or maybe even better. The actor playing Poindexter was very good and the actor playing Foggy was as solid as always.

Their performances may not get a lot of pub but I really enjoyed Joanne Whalley and Jay Ali. I kept thinking I remembered Whalley before but could not place her until I looked her up and saw she played Jacqueline Kennedy on television many moons ago. Loved her Sister Maggie. And my heart kept going out to Ray. Always trying to do the RIGHT thing and never really succeeding. Then he found himself between a rock and Fisk. I kept hoping he would make it out from under but dreaded that it felt like his character was doomed. Good stuff Ali.

Is this it for The Man Without Fear? Or can I hope for another opportunity of excellent television?