Netflix - Knightfall series

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
This is the largest binge I've ever gone on. This show is beyond amazing, I have one episode left in season one. It is produced by the History channel.

A bit of a synopsis -
Knightfall recounts the fall, persecution, and burning at the stake of the Knights Templar, as orchestrated by King Philip IV of France on October 13, 1307. The series focuses on the fictional Templar leader Landry du Lauzon, a brave warrior discouraged by the Templars' failures in the Holy Land who is reinvigorated by news that the Holy Grail has resurfaced.

For anyone that doesn't want to give it a chance yet - it has been inked for a second season, adding on a "big fan of the series", the iconic Mark Hamill / Luke Skywalker.

I particularly call out Luke as for Star Wars fans, his role is going to sound awfully similar to the famous character he portrayed did between episode 6 and episode 7 - "Mark Hamill is set to portray Talus, an old Templar veteran of the Crusades who lived through a decade of captivity in the Middle East and now tasked with training younger knights"

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the largest binge I've ever gone on. This show is beyond amazing, I have one episode left in season one. It is produced by the History channel.

A bit of a synopsis -

For anyone that doesn't want to give it a chance yet - it has been inked for a second season, adding on a "big fan of the series", the iconic Mark Hamill / Luke Skywalker.

I particularly call out Luke as for Star Wars fans, his role is going to sound awfully similar to the famous character he portrayed did between episode 6 and episode 7 - "Mark Hamill is set to portray Talus, an old Templar veteran of the Crusades who lived through a decade of captivity in the Middle East and now tasked with training younger knights"
I will give it another chance because damsels in distress are usually hot babes.