Video: Never Forget: NY Giants gave $62.5M contract to a CB who Dez did this to

speedkilz88

Reaction score
wp_20130127_05_29_20_cinemagraph-1.gif

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
pretty sure he had a pick 6 in the same game while covering Dez.

even if he did, it's not like the two cancel out. on a pick 6, it's really a combination of players beating there man. the d-line pressuring the QB, the rest of the players not allowing an easy throw and then the CB making a play. That bomb to Dez was almost a direct result of Jenkins biting on the double move. Maybe he was supposed to have help, but that play was almost all him.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He acted as if he had help over the top or even might have released him after looking outside. Might be all his fault or none at all. No way for an observer of just this can know.

plymkr

Reaction score
I saw that play live, I was at that game. that was a fun game to be at considering the comeback and all.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
pretty sure he had a pick 6 in the same game while covering Dez.

Type of player he is. We have to take advantage of that aggressiveness.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Jenkins will make a highlight reel turnover 5-6 times a year and get burned doubled that amount. I remember the preseason game where Harris ducked Jenkins and he slammed into his own player while Harris took it to the house. Hilarious.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
even if he did, it's not like the two cancel out. on a pick 6, it's really a combination of players beating there man. the d-line pressuring the QB, the rest of the players not allowing an easy throw and then the CB making a play. That bomb to Dez was almost a direct result of Jenkins biting on the double move. Maybe he was supposed to have help, but that play was almost all him.

And on a play like that he probably had "help" from a safety not being in position

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
And on a play like that he probably had "help" from a safety not being in position

very possible, but even if both Jenkins and the safety bit, I'd still say he gets more blame for that play than credit for a pick 6.