Never go full Philly

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not only were fans throwing bottles onto the field after the loss, but there are reports of a brawl that broke out after the game.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ny...-pummel-each-other-in-wild-playoff-brawl/amp/

Remember, football is a game meant for entertainment. I know we're all beyond frustrated with the Cowboys and everything else that has gone on. It's been 26 long years of losing. I haven't seen us get beyond the divisional round since becoming a fan. That said, how can we claim to be better than Eagles fans when we got fans doing stuff like this? There are better ways to take out the frustration. This forum is one way. Not buying Jerry's products anymore is another. But don't resort to violence. That's the dumbest thing, and the Cowboys aren't paying for fan's bail money. They wont even spend money on free agents.

Remember, our fans went full Philly. Never go full Philly.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Watching a chick crying like she just lost her child was embarrassing and then seeing fans acting like soccer fans after a loss was embarrassing. Society on edge right now and reaching the boiling point and it's spill into harmless hobbies.

Crying is one thing, though also quite extreme considering this is a game meant for entertainment. So we lost, oh well. There's another season next year. Or maybe it's time some start reevaluating what is really entertaining to them. Maybe more hobbies are needed.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Also, Dak was wrong - they weren't just targeting the refs, but also players and coaching staff. D-Law nearly took a bottle to the face but blocked it with his helmet.

All the more reason for me to say that we went full Philly. Maybe we've spent too long in the NFC East. It's starting to rub off on our fans.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Crying is one thing, though also quite extreme considering this is a game meant for entertainment. So we lost, oh well. There's another season next year. Or maybe it's time some start reevaluating what is really entertaining to them. Maybe more hobbies are needed.

Eh, her crying was a bit excessive. It looked like she was having an actual mental breakdown when there was around 6 minutes left in the game. I've seen people making memes about her, it was just a bad look all around.

As an adult man, I just can't imagine getting THIS worked up over something I'm only spectating.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I wonder if Jerry threw that one.

Jerry needs to take a hint, in fairness, that the fans are becoming more and more upset over the way he runs this franchise. I don't think he cares, but he should see what's going on as a clear example of how fed up fans are becoming.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The "leader" of the team seems to fully support it.

It was gross behavior and should never be supported. Especially by the QB of the franchise.

I agree. As someone who likes Dak, I felt he was dead wrong about that. I don't want our fanbase becoming the same as Eagles fans. We have spent how long trying to distinguish ourselves from that? Frankly, I had to concede to friends and family who are Eagles fans that I can't say our fans are better than their fans anymore after what happened after that game. That was worse than what a lot of Eagles fans do.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Eh, her crying was a bit excessive. It looked like she was having an actual mental breakdown when there was around 6 minutes left in the game. I've seen people making memes about her, it was just a bad look all around.

As an adult man, I just can't imagine getting THIS worked up over something I'm only spectating.

If I ever get to that point where I'm having mental breakdowns over this game, then I should stop watching it. It's unhealthy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Watching a chick crying like she just lost her child was embarrassing and then seeing fans acting like soccer fans after a loss was embarrassing. Society on edge right now and reaching the boiling point and it's spilling into harmless hobbies.
You came on this site and said Kobe Bryant deserved to die in a plane crash with his daughter....you want to talk about what's embarrassing? The audacity.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree. As someone who likes Dak, I felt he was dead wrong about that. I don't want our fanbase becoming the same as Eagles fans. We have spent how long trying to distinguish ourselves from that? Frankly, I had to concede to friends and family who are Eagles fans that I can't say our fans are better than their fans anymore after what happened after that game. That was worse than what a lot of Eagles fans do.
I have no issue with it. Fans are frustrated...I share their frustration....maybe it will encourage the NFL to finally do something about their officiating issue. And Cowboys got punched in the mouth and it had nothing to do with the officials.....but they have a officiating problem based on the games i've seen....but they will do nothing to fix it.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Fans throwing bottles will get Jerry's attention faster than folks with their noses in their phones. I don't like seeing Cowboys fans fighting each other outside, but I've got no problem with helping thirsty refs, not this season. Maybe the NFL should address the ref situation in its entirety.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I have no issue with it. Fans are frustrated...I share their frustration....maybe it will encourage the NFL to finally do something about their officiating issue. And Cowboys got punched in the mouth and it had nothing to do with the officials.....but they have a officiating problem based on the games i've seen....but they will do nothing to fix it.

I have no problem with fans being frustrated. I'm frustrated as well. But resorting to Eagles fan levels of violence and throwing bottles isn't the right answer either.

Carson

Reaction score
Watching a chick crying like she just lost her child was embarrassing and then seeing fans acting like soccer fans after a loss was embarrassing. Society on edge right now and reaching the boiling point and it's spilling into harmless hobbies.
The irony of that all, she probably wasn't even crying over the game