Neville Gallimore DT Oklahoma

Hardline

Reaction score
I been impressed with this guy all season .
What range draft position do you see him taken at?

Give feedback please.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
If he was two inches taller he'd be a first round draft pick. But at 6'2" 302 pounds he'll more than likely end up a late 2nd or early 3rd.

All the tall DT's generally come off the board first. I personally prefer a DT be at least 6'4" and 300 pounds.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I think he'll be a late 1st or high 2nd, expect him to rise up boards. Ive given him pretty strong consideration at our pick in the later 1st, with Brown and Kinlaw off the board.

He reminds me of Caraun Reid. Harder to judge because big 12 offenses are weird, but I think he's going to be pretty good.

Realistically, pick with BPA is likely going to be CB or DL, maybe TE (depending on how the depth shakes out in this draft).

As of now, I think he could be a pretty legit cog in the middle, with some pass rushing potential too as he develops. By the time the draft rolls around, I wouldn't be surprised at all if his value is late 1st, early 2nd.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Late-round. For someone this old, he's not particularly productive.

If he has elite testing numbers maybe he goes day 2, but I probably wouldn't. Not looking at a ton of upside.

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Ton of upside. Worth a 4th or maybe even 3rd rounder. Reminds me a lot of Grady Jarrett.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Built like Maliek Collins (thick lower body). UNLIKE Collins, when I've seen him play, he can hold his ground against double teams. THAT is what is needed for the interior DL.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Built like Maliek Collins (thick lower body). UNLIKE Collins, when I've seen him play, he can hold his ground against double teams. THAT is what is needed for the interior DL.
Big XII OL are not NFL OL.

Gallimore is also older - 2,3 years in some cases - than the OL he's going against, and that's a huge advantage at that age. For someone who only weighs ~300, it's unlikely that he'd be able to do the same things against a double in the NFL.