Neville Gallimore in year 2

starfan1

Reaction score
Im going to remain optimistic on Hill. He started to show signs that the light bulb came on. If the injury reverts him back to sucky form then dump his arse but if he builds on his progress than we have another body. Camp is going to be good.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Gallimore’s lateral movement leaves a lot to be desired.

but man he is like a freaking bulldozer going forward. Moves everything out of his way.

conner01

Reaction score
I think Gallimore has a chance to be a solid DT, Hill? I am not holding my breath. Would not be surprised to see him cut before the end of training camp. I know he flashed a few plays, but on the rest, he was getting handled. I hope I am wrong about him.
Hill has the talent it’s just does he have the heart and desire
Hardest thing to evaluate on a player but the difference in good players and great players

conner01

Reaction score
Gallimore’s lateral movement leaves a lot to be desired.

but man he is like a freaking bulldozer going forward. Moves everything out of his way.
On paper he’s not the most talented guy but his effort makes up for some lack of talent
I fell in love with this kid at the SR bowl
He had a great week and really helped his draft stock

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
3T depth chart:
Hill, Gallimore, Odighizuwa, Carter

1T depth chart:
Urban, Woods, Hamilton, Watkins, Bohanna

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Hill is sunk cost so there’s no point in complaining about him. I think he’s flashed some ability as demonstrated in that highlight clip.

I’ll be happy if he just turns into a high-quality rotations guy that leaves in a few years for a more lucrative offer and gives us a compensation pick.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hill is sunk cost so there’s no point in complaining about him. I think he’s flashed some ability as demonstrated in that highlight clip.

I’ll be happy if he just turns into a high-quality rotations guy that leaves in a few years for a more lucrative offer and gives us a compensation pick.
I wonder with Hill, if he can be more effective if you minimize his responsibility. Play him in situations where he can just attack a gap and not be reactive. Cut his role down and maybe you can get some production out of him

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I wonder with Hill, if he can be more effective if you minimize his responsibility. Play him in situations where he can just attack a gap and not be reactive. Cut his role down and maybe you can get some production out of him
I’m sure you could, the problem is you already have Gallimore and Osa who should be able to thrive doing that as well, but potentially offer more. I think hill has to up his game or get cut. The DT depth chart is looking too full right now for a straight gap shooter who can’t develop further.