New 21

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's just a number, folks -- not dissing Zeke. Gilmore will earn respect, like anyone else. Here's wishing him great luck and success!:thumbup:

Last edited:

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
R.60a4ceecbdf71f036ae547775bc1964f

Lol

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Just a post from an old Geezer. Zekes time here was special. He is third on the Cowboys rushing list. That's Emmitt, Tony and Zeke. He's passed Calvin, He's passed Duane, He's passed Walt.

A little respect on his name (and Number). Some of you make me embarrassed to be a Cowboys fan.
et 2Julius

glimmerman

Reaction score
Zeke said he’s going back to 15 anyway.
After June 1st we will see. I think JJ has a standing offer of 8 million for Elliot. He gets 6 after June 1st. Then he can have a new contract of 2 million with player bonuses or incentives. Unless another team offers him 3 or 4 guaranteed I think he could be back. Heck I would have offered Pollard 2 years 11 million instead of tagging him for 10+ for 1 year. Coming off a leg injury and what other RB are getting offered I think we would have had him. Let them test the market. Is Shultz signed yet.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
After June 1st we will see. I think JJ has a standing offer of 8 million for Elliot. He gets 6 after June 1st. Then he can have a new contract of 2 million with player bonuses or incentives. Unless another team offers him 3 or 4 guaranteed I think he could be back. Heck I would have offered Pollard 2 years 11 million instead of tagging him for 10+ for 1 year. Coming off a leg injury and what other RB are getting offered I think we would have had him. Let them test the market. Is Shultz signed yet.

Yes, Shultz has been signed for less than what we offered I believe.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Glimmerman meant to say we did not resend the offer, he just declined on the Houston offer for 1year I think.
Not sure what I was saying now. How long ago did we make the offer. Sounds like we offered more than he is getting offered now. Lol.

Motorola

Reaction score
Just a post from an old Geezer. Zekes time here was special. He is third on the Cowboys rushing list. That's Emmitt, Tony and Zeke. He's passed Calvin, He's passed Duane, He's passed Walt.

A little respect on his name (and Number). Some of you make me embarrassed to be a Cowboys fan.
et 2Julius
'Ive come to praise Ezekiel, not to bury him.'