New Bang Cartoon

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
So Bang isn't at Extremeskins anymore. I guess I can cancel my membership over there then.

BTW that was some funny stuff.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, that's his best one in a LONG time .. it had me laughing through it all :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I knew that was going to be a topic. Another rib tickler for sure.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I love it when Bang does a toon on the Postons!

Those guys... are something else...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I think he did leave extremeskins!!!

How could we not beg him for his services?

Bang

Reaction score
I didn't leave Extremeskins.

I have a network of sites that pay me a small fee to host the toons,, it builds their traffic considerably. Webwaymonsters is one of the sites on the Bang! network, and I'm glad they're on board.
When I release a toon, it goes out to everyone on the network at the same time, and some get it up faster than others.. usually extreme is very fast, but there's something keeping Blade busy this weekend.
Either way, I'd be glad to have my toons hosted over here, and if folks are interested have the admin PM me and we can talk it over.

~Bang

VirusX

Reaction score
AmericasTeam said:
The Vick restriction took the cake!!!!

That was pretty freakin funny. Intimate contact with Michael Vick. :lmao2:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Bang said:

I have a network of sites that pay me a small fee to host the toons,, it builds their traffic considerably. Webwaymonsters is one of the sites on the Bang! network, and I'm glad they're on board.
When I release a toon, it goes out to everyone on the network at the same time, and some get it up faster than others.. usually extreme is very fast, but there's something keeping Blade busy this weekend.
Either way, I'd be glad to have my toons hosted over here, and if folks are interested have the admin PM me and we can talk it over.

~Bang

well, Reality was going to talk to you about hosting them but he found out you hired the Postons as your agents. No Zone for you. :D

Seriously, great job again.

RedLine

Reaction score
Bang said:

~Bang

I wish they were hosted here, then I would never have to leave this site!

BTW: Another awsome job Bang! :yourock:

TonyS

Reaction score
I guess when it says,

"Enjoy the BANG Cartoon archives, only in the Monster Forums!"

we assumed that it wasn't on ExtremeSkins. Silly us.

Bang

Reaction score
Well, the fact is, Extreme has the most complete archive... BUT
(WARNING- heavy duty shill coming up)
Over on www.bangcartoon.com you can purchase BANG! Cartoons CD ROMS with complete archives PLUS extra cartoons I made that never made it to release, PLUS other nifty behind the scenes stuff.
(Shill over)

~Bang

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Bang said:
Over on www.bangcartoon.com you can purchase BANG! Cartoons CD ROMS with complete archives PLUS extra cartoons I made that never made it to release, PLUS other nifty behind the scenes stuff.
(Shill over)

~Bang

Are you shilling on this site? :D

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
hahaha, the first post I see when I go over there, "reasons why we will be better"

The only argument the clown could think of for most positions "another year in the system will benefit (insert position here)"

haha, what a joke.

jamez25

Reaction score
"are you calling an ambulance? No I'm calling Charles Woodson " lmao....good one again !

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Bang said:
(Shill over)

~Bang

Thanks....

Maybe you can lend the Poston Brothers some coin to help pay back the bonus that KW will have to give back. ;)