New Breast Implant Tested In North Texas

Reaction score
Dallas is the GREATEST city in the world, ever!
==========================

Implants Are Second Most Popular Form Of Cosmetic Surgery

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Despite the controversy about safety, breast implants are still the second most popular cosmetic surgery for women. Now, a new implant using silicone gel is being tested in North Texas.

Article link

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Now I know why texas woman are something else...better technolagy!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Midswat said:
Yes . . . and they have better technolOgy too . . .
On another note, recent studies shows men who are anal about spelling tend to do this because of their lack in "other areas" and feel the need to compensate for said areas...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/shakeboobs.gif http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/buttrock.gif

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
RW31 said:
On another note, recent studies shows men who are anal about spelling tend to do this because of their lack in "other areas" and feel the need to compensate for said areas...

Do you spend a lot of time checking out "studies" on mens "areas"?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess some doctors did not learn the first time about silicone...and apparently some women never heard about it.

WOW....some people are just asking for trouble.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief and millions upon millions of dollars in "junk science" lawsuits, there's never been any verifiable scientific evidence of silicone implants causing medical conditions.

Chalk another one up to the trial lawyers.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
anyone got a spare 6000 dollars that I can have to join the trial....LOL

I know you were just kidding, but don't worry about that stuff. You are a tall woman with a good head on your shoulders. No surgery in the world could give these plastic bimbos your gift. Be proud..

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
SoTex said:
I know you were just kidding, but don't worry about that stuff. You are a tall woman with a good head on your shoulders. No surgery in the world could give these plastic bimbos your gift. Be proud..

aww.. Now that was probably the nicest thing thats been said to me in a long time... Thank you. :D

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
aww.. Now that was probably the nicest thing thats been said to me in a long time... Thank you. :D

Don't tell anyone.........I have a reputation to uphold around here. :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
SoTex said:
Don't tell anyone.........I have a reputation to uphold around here. :D

Oh... ok. Your secret is safe w/ me... At least until BP, Hos, Trick or Middie read it and then I can't be held responsible for what happens after they get ahold of your secret.... :D

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Oh... ok. Your secret is safe w/ me... At least until BP, Hos, Trick or Middie read it and then I can't be held responsible for what happens after they get ahold of your secret.... :D

I'll deal with those characters when the time comes...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SoTex said:

Agreed...besides many women take those enlargements to the extreme and turn out looking stupid...they can not stop at a mid range size...nooo they have to go for the ones that are so big they look goofy...and then later in life they got bad backs and knee shooters to drag around.