New Commercial for Undisputed

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Skip Bayless is no Cowboys fan. He plays the part to have a job. He's an awful human being.
I haven't had ESPN is 15 years and I don't click on the threads that folks post involving him.

Just curious, what makes him an awful person? Not looking for an argument, genuinely curious.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Viewers can like or dislike the jokes. That is nothing new. It is pertinent pointing out how this example of a media outlet singling out this franchise to pump up its own brand. And considering just how often similar forms of usage exceeds that of other NFL franchises by comparison.

Dallas sells. The franchise retains a huge presence in sports despite decades of playoff futility and not necessarily due to the promotion efforts by Jerry Jones.

The Cowboys never loses a significant chunk of its widespread identity within fans' consciousness because the media keeps them at the forefront. Heck. Well in front of every other team. By any means they deem necessary, even with using jokes said at pretend funerals.

"When your brain is full of Sports Dallas, there isn't room for much else."

cha-CHING.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I haven't had ESPN is 15 years and I don't click on the threads that folks post involving him.

Just curious, what makes him an awful person? Not looking for an argument, genuinely curious.
He may can add but he's a piece of crap. Everything about him. From creating rumors about Troy Aikmans' sexuality among other lies he came up with.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Can't opine on the man's character ('He's an awful human being.') away from his sports entertainment role...but this attempt to increase interest and viewership for that show...PITIFUL
I don't know what the ratings are like but adding Sherman, Irvin and Keyshawn made it much more watchable. Wasn't even Shannon's fault it was just Skip taking the show down. He's terrible.

Motorola

Reaction score
I don't know what the ratings are like but adding Sherman, Irvin and Keyshawn made it much more watchable. Wasn't even Shannon's fault it was just Skip taking the show down. He's terrible.
'TMC' - haven't tuned into the show yet.
Sherman and Johnson were both credible in their times with Amazon Prime and ESPN NFLN coverages, respectively.
Would hate to for them to buy in and resort to histrionics to be on air (= employed) that has always been Bayless' shtick.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Skip Bayless is no Cowboys fan. He plays the part to have a job. He's an awful human being.
You would have a different opinion if he was kissing butt and singing Dallas' praises.

Motorola

Reaction score

Viewers can like or dislike the jokes. That is nothing new. It is pertinent pointing out how this example of a media outlet singling out this franchise to pump up its own brand. And considering just how often similar forms of usage exceeds that of other NFL franchises by comparison.

Dallas sells. The franchise retains a huge presence in sports despite decades of playoff futility and not necessarily due to the promotion efforts by Jerry Jones.

The Cowboys never loses a significant chunk of its widespread identity within fans' consciousness because of the media keeps them at the forefront. Heck. Well in front of every other team. By any means they deem necessary, even with using jokes said at pretend funerals.

"When you brain is full of Sports Dallas, there isn't room for much else."

cha-CHING.

Cowboys.
Yankees.
Lakers.