New computer problems

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Toshiba laptop Win7 wife loading some programs that puts toolbars yada in. Had to switch to it at half time today from mine to it and never used it before. Started seeing highlighted words that had popup ads when scrolled over.

How do it find the program running this nonsense and get it off the computer. I've removed everything but a couple of Chinese programs for China banks that use encrypted data off a flashdrive for security. Mandarin is on the computer with English installed but the Chinese programs have intelligible characters when looking at the name of the program although in Firefox it mostly generates Hans Zi characters properly. Not sure that has anything to do with the English popup adds but wanted to put the info out there.

Can anyone help me please. Thanks.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Method One: Uninstall YADA (Yet Another Download Accelerator) 1.1 Manually
Go to the Start menu, and then select Control Panel.
Click the Add or Remove Programs button.
In the Currently installed programs list, select the YADA (Yet Another Download Accelerator) 1.1 option.

Select YADA (Yet Another Download Accelerator) 1.1 in the Add/Remove program list, and then click the Remove button to manually uninstall YADA (Yet Another Download Accelerator) 1.1.

Note: After you have finished uninstalling YADA (Yet Another Download Accelerator) 1.1 manually, you may still find out a surprising number of registry keys related with AOL Toolbar in Program Files. This means that you have failure to uninstall YADA (Yet Another Download Accelerator) 1.1 completely.