New Cowboys Murals At The Star

GMO415

Reaction score
Instead of posting SB trophies, we get murals......28 years and counting.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If you followed the Cowboys, you wouldn't need to ask that question. Aikman won't/wouldn't take the leap.
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/.amp/news/dallas-cowboys-news-jerry-jones-would-consider-hiring-gm-troy-aikman

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Yeah, no.

Jerry's half-effort of a hypothetitical does not equal Troy had a chance to fix the Cowboys and chose not to.

Epic reach though.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Fans no longer seem to embrace or appreciate effort guys. Play your tail off, but if you aren’t a super star, fans turn on you because Jerry overpaid you, like it’s your fault.

I wasn’t a fan of Zeke the first couple years because he was a bit of an immature knucklehead off the field, but I really like him now. He plays hard whether he has blocking or not. He plays hurt. The team goes pass happy, he does the dirtiest critical work to give Dak a chance. When other guys do well, even the backups, like Turner in one game last year, he’s a great teammate who is genuinely excited for his teammates.

Recently, Zeke is a power runner with no blocking and lots of nicks due to his style and blocking. He is so overpaid it’s crazy. But if our OL takes a step up with run blocking this year, he may surprise us, not back to his best year, but if he’s healthy, with improved blocking, he will give us a nice power run game that will help the passing game.

Last edited:

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I like him less and less everytime I see him
I get it. However put yourself in his place. He held out on a weak FO and played his hand to solidify his future for him and his family. He played the DC while he was getting in trouble with the league and still got paid. The problem is at the top.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Zeke has carried this offense since 2016 and is tired and pretty much done for at this point.
Anyone who dares to comment the above isn't the case should take a look at our record when Zeke has over 75 yards rushing......
We need a new Zeke for reasons which are pretty obvious.....as someone needs to be carried weekly!!!
Zeke was not the best player on the team, not the best offensive player on the team, not the best RB on the team in 2021. Will be surprised if he makes it to the end of this season in 2022.