Twitter: New Cowboys Show on Amazon Prime

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought for sure it was going to be this:

MV5BZjAzYjE0YmItNjMzNy00NGYyLTlmYjMtOGNkYjBlMTAxMTM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzEzNjQ4Mjg@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Hardline

Reaction score
I was reading the comments on it in the NFL Facebook group. All of the Cowboys haters are having a field day with this. This team is popular by name only and doesn't deserve to have a show about it. I hope it tanks but I know it won't.

robjay04

Reaction score
I was reading the comments on it in the NFL Facebook group. All of the Cowboys haters are having a field day with this. This team is popular by name only and doesn't deserve to have a show about it. I hope it tanks but I know it won't.

Popular by name only?

You either love or hate the Cowboys. It’s always been like that. Obviously more people hate the team but I guarantee that show will have the highest ratings it has ever had.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Possible captions for the picture provided above?

“Let me introduce our 15 new assistant coaches this year...”
“I promise you, the ice cream will be here soon...”
“Guys I have set a priority this year to clap only on good plays.”
“For our rookies- Remember Rule #1 is disregard whatever Jerry says.”

Others?

phildadon86

Reaction score
I do. I have been wanting to see some "behind the scenes" interactions with the coaching staff and players. We know Garrett addresses everything behind closed doors, so I want to finally see how he is handling some of these things.
You didn't play well yesterday. You had a stupid penalty that cost us the game. Im not mad at you. I am disappointed. Don't worry I wont sit you, just try and do better next time. Butt slap and get out.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You didn't play well yesterday. You had a stupid penalty that cost us the game. Im not mad at you. I am disappointed. Don't worry I wont sit you, just try and do better next time. Butt slap and get out.

Aw! Way to spoil the whole series!
:angry:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Aw! Way to spoil the whole series!
:angry:
Its probably not far off from the truth. There comes a time when you can only handle seeing no accountability. I mean the coaching staff is one thing. But when players make boneheaded decisions and don't sit its brutal. Malcom Butler was forced to sit in the Superbowl. That is how you show a team whos in charge. Not by clapping every situation away.

GenoT

Reaction score
Possible captions for the picture provided above?

“Let me introduce our 15 new assistant coaches this year...”
“I promise you, the ice cream will be here soon...”
“Guys I have set a priority this year to clap only on good plays.”
“For our rookies- Remember Rule #1 is disregard whatever Jerry says.”

Others?

“Oh yeah...just so you new guys know, we don’t give out game balls for great plays. Instead, you get a night out with Jerry on the stripper bus.”