Twitter: New Cowboys Show on Amazon Prime

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its probably not far off from the truth. There comes a time when you can only handle seeing no accountability. I mean the coaching staff is one thing. But when players make boneheaded decisions and don't sit its brutal. Malcom Butler was forced to sit in the Superbowl. That is how you show a team whos in charge. Not by clapping every situation away.

Yeah, but I don't see how people with no accountability themselves - that sit atop this organization - can turn around and expect it from anyone else. It's the epitome of the worst-run corporation.

If this wasn't the NFL, a can't lose business, none of these guys would stand a chance of keeping the jobs they have.

Hardline

Reaction score
Popular by name only?

You either love or hate the Cowboys. It’s always been like that. Obviously more people hate the team but I guarantee that show will have the highest ratings it has ever had.
Yes. By name only. Are they popular because they win playoff and championship games on a yearly basis?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This team is popular by name only and doesn't deserve to have a show about it. I hope it tanks but I know it won't.
Actually Dallas fits the profile for these shows.

Previous versions featured the Cardinals and Rams. If I am a fan, I don't want my team featured. You never see teams that are established winners allowing film crews and distractions around while they are in the business of conducting a season of football.

These shows do not feature winners, so the Cowboys really deserve the show.

Relevance!

G9EbxfR.gif

chicago JK

Reaction score
I watched a few episodes of the Cardinals. I enjoyed it but i just never went back and finished it. It was pretty behind the scenes. You got good access to the owner, GM and coach away from the field. I shutter to think what type of access they got with camera shy Jerry.

Alexander

Reaction score
I watched a few episodes of the Cardinals. I enjoyed it but i just never went back and finished it. It was pretty behind the scenes. You got good access to the owner, GM and coach away from the field. I shutter to think what type of access they got with camera shy Jerry.

The Rams one showed the day that Jeff Fisher announced to his staff that he was canned.

CWR

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the info @robjay04. I have Amazon Prime for the free shipping. They throw the movies/tv in for added bonus. I'll be looking for this. Despite the sour mood of Cowboys nation, I love all things Dallas Cowboys.

Yeah me too, at some point we got to wipe our tears away and pick ourselves back up. The negativity gets stale.

robjay04

Reaction score
Possible captions for the picture provided above?

“Let me introduce our 15 new assistant coaches this year...”
“I promise you, the ice cream will be here soon...”
“Guys I have set a priority this year to clap only on good plays.”
“For our rookies- Remember Rule #1 is disregard whatever Jerry says.”

Others?

This is last year BTW.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So stoked about this. How did I not even know it was in production?

Alexander

Reaction score
It’ll definitely be interesting. I am sure a lot of focus on the Zeke suspension drama.
I am not sure about that. I don't know how much the NFL will want out there. This show is a very public face.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Can't wait for the full episode on the stadium art. That will be epic.

crazytown41

Reaction score
Oh wow. I thought this was going to be about this upcoming season. I don't want to relive the Zeke drama and that awful season again :laugh:

I can't wait until the season finale when we beat the eventual champs 6-0 :facepalm:

:clap::clap::clap:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh wow. I thought this was going to be about this upcoming season. I don't want to relive the Zeke drama and that awful season again :laugh:

I can't wait until the season finale when we beat the eventual champs 6-0 :facepalm:

:clap::clap::clap:

Last season sucked. But from a drama and behind-the-scenes perspective, it'll actually be a pretty great year to see what was really going on behind the sidelines. All the Elliott drama, the stuff with Jerry locking arms with the team and then pissing everybody off on the same topic two weeks later, the suspension, the fight with Goodell. There's going to be a ton of dirt to get into.

Also really looking forward to getting to see more of the coaching staff behind the scenes. I'm not so naive as to think no matter what is shown that it won't get torn apart no matter what, but for the adults, to get a chance to really see what works and what doesn't is going to be really interesting.

It is kind of a shame that so much of that staff turned over in the offseason, though.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Two things.
1. We just can't help ourselves can we?

2. Why are they releasing this the same date as the NFL Draft?

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is a really well-done show! I enjoyed both the Rams and Cardinals documentaries. Looking forward to this