New Football Conference...

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
If I could,I'd put together a Football Conference that would be guided by Commonality of Spirit,High Academics and competative balance...it would look like this...

East:

Boston College
Syracuse
Wake Forest
Duke
Georgia Tech
Miami

Mid-East

NotreDame
Northwestern
Vandy
Tulane
Rice
Baylor

If you actually look at it....I think you would see some good football...I'm not so sure about Baylor...I put them in to counterbalance Rice but,I think that Rice could match up well with Vandy & Tulane...maybe then,take out Baylor,put in dsay Pitt...that helps Notre Dame who would match up well with Northwestern and has played Pitt in the past....if you have any suggestions,additions,deletions,let's hear from you...I'll also need a conference name...

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
ibis said:
If I could,I'd put together a Football Conference that would be guided by Commonality of Spirit,High Academics and competative balance...it would look like this...

East:

Boston College
Syracuse
Wake Forest
Duke
Georgia Tech
Miami

Mid-East

NotreDame
Northwestern
Vandy
Tulane
Rice
Baylor

If you actually look at it....I think you would see some good football...I'm not so sure about Baylor...I put them in to counterbalance Rice but,I think that Rice could match up well with Vandy & Tulane...maybe then,take out Baylor,put in dsay Pitt...that helps Notre Dame who would match up well with Northwestern and has played Pitt in the past....if you have any suggestions,additions,deletions,let's hear from you...I'll also need a conference name...

MIAMI!?!?!?

How about replacing them with Stanford?