New game show: Predict the Skins cap number!!!

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
Clark will walk away without the title of being "cut"
he is one of the lucky ones

the others all have the cap numbers to get you to about 3 million under, which is right where your pretty bodies need to be!

no sean im not joking the apocalypse for skins fans is here

have fun

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
Randy thomas didn't acctually get restructured

he is not happy with the things the skins were asking to do to his contract, so he refused their second offer. look for him to really enjoy being cut!

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
tony, tell me something... are these cuts taking into the consideration of the restructuring of Mark Brunell, Randy Thomas, Clinton Portis, Shawn Springs, and possibly more, into the cap here?

restructured contracts

Brunell
Portis
Springs

Randy Thomas however never was restructured but thats not for lack of trying on the skins side. He will most likely by cut.

Bizwah

Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:

he is not happy with the things the skins were asking to do to his contract, so he refused their second offer. look for him to really enjoy being cut!

Now, this player I would be interested in......

I love LA, but if we somehow landed a guy like Thomas, I could stomach letting LA go....

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
restructured contracts

Brunell
Portis
Springs

Randy Thomas however never was restructured but thats not for lack of trying on the skins side. He will most likely by cut.

haha, if you say so... ill beleive it when i see it

Bizwah

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
haha, if you say so... ill beleive it when i see it

Me too.......

I'm a Missourian.

I'll believe the Skins' cap trouble when I see it.

Show-Me.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:

im trying to find the articles, but i think your wrong about thomas. From what ive heard Thomas already did restructure.

cmon tony, are you just talking out of your *** here?

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
im trying to find the articles, but i think your wrong about thomas. From what ive heard Thomas already did restructure.

cmon tony, are you just talking out of your *** here?

Me? aww i would never............Thomas is still on his original contract that he signed two years ago when he came from the jets. The only way he would be restructured is if he has verbally agreed and the skins are gonna wait a while to finalize it. He hasn't been restructured.

Bizwah

Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
Me? aww i would never............Thomas is still on his original contract that he signed two years ago when he came from the jets. The only way he would be restructured is if he has verbally agreed and the skins are gonna wait a while to finalize it. He hasn't been restructured.

Actually, you're right with your last two sentences.

Due to the uncertainty, many teams have verbal recommits.....

Kinda like us with Rivera and Ferguson...

Our Skin lamenter may be right....probably is.....he undoubtedly knows his team better than we do.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
Bizwah said:

Our Skin lamenter may be right....probably is.....he undoubtedly knows his team better than we do.

I think that this is right. I remember hearing that brunells restructuring was pending on whether there was a new CBA or not. I can only guess that the others have that contingency to it

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
Bizwah said:

nah not this lamentor, he knows a little..........more than a rock ;)

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
I think that this is right. I remember hearing that brunells restructuring was pending on whether there was a new CBA or not. I can only guess that the others have that contingency to it

ok

so if the restructures don't go through because the new deal isn't agreed upon then the skins have to cut enough people to clear that extra 5 million guess who's cap number is 5 million

Mr. Randy Thomas, and Mr. Marcus Washington combined have a cap number of about 5 mil