New Guy here

CowboysHabitat

Reaction score
Hello Forums,

I have been lurking for a while. Was part of some Cowboys forums 10 years ago or so can’t remember which one. So here I am.

Been a fan since early 90’s got to enjoy the golden years. Still stuck around through the ups and downs. Live in SoCal, never been to a Cowboys game but look forward to it now that LA has football again.

Look forward to the discussions on here. Let’s get that ring.

Marcos

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hello Forums,

I have been lurking for a while. Was part of some Cowboys forums 10 years ago or so can’t remember which one. So here I am.

Been a fan since early 90’s got to enjoy the golden years. Still stuck around through the ups and downs. Live in SoCal, never been to a Cowboys game but look forward to it now that LA has football again.

Marcos
Imelda, is that You?
Any new shoes?

strollinruss

Reaction score
Hello Forums,

Marcos
Marcos, never mind Londonboy I think he got a bad batch of spotted dick

Xelda

Reaction score
Hello Forums,

Marcos
WELCOME @CowboysHabitat! COME ON COWBOYS! LET'S GET THAT RING! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hello Forums,

Marcos
:welcome: