New Guy Here

Jay777

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here. I understand most of you know my brother, @Reverend Conehead. I grew up in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and have been watching the Cowboys for as long as I can remember. One of the most passionate Cowboys fans is my mother, who at 84, still shouts, hoots and hollers at the TV during games. I have lived in Honolulu, Denver, Cleveland, Houston, San Francisco and now back in the DFW area. The Cowboys have always been my first love. The experience in other NFL cities has been very interesting but I've always put the Cowboys first.

I look forward to participating!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here. I understand most of you know my brother, @Reverend Conehead. I grew up in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and have been watching the Cowboys for as long as I can remember. One of the most passionate Cowboys fans is my mother, who at 84, still shouts, hoots and hollers at the TV during games. I have lived in Honolulu, Denver, Cleveland, Houston, San Francisco and now back in the DFW area. The Cowboys have always been my first love. The experience in other NFL cities has been very interesting but I've always put the Cowboys first.

Great another Conehead!
:laugh:lol--JK.

I joke a lot. But watch out for @CouchCoach, he just became a moderator and he's a real D-weed. lol--JK.

Told you I do that a lot.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

:oldcouple::welcome:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Welcome Jaybird, good to finally meet the brother that Mom always liked best. She never wanted Amber Heard for a daughter-in-law in the first place.

Heed The Oz's warning for I am a criminal with a badge, Evil Roy Slade they call me round these parts. In the other parts I am merely the Great and Wonderful CouchCoach (stealing a bit of Oz's thunder here and you definitely don't want to look behind the curtain).

Welcome and if you are half as entertaining as The Rev is, we'll surely have a longer party. He's one that helps take this beyond a football site.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Hai!!!!! I hope you enjoy your time here! I hope you don't mind furries, because I'm a furry! I'm friendly and don't bite hehe. If you have questions about this forum, please don't hesitate to ask me.