New Guy in the Office

Reaction score
We all have been the new guy/girl in the place of work before; so I guess it is my turn once again. I have been living in Texas since 2013. It is the best decision I ever made geographically to move to. It is everything I thought it was going to be plus more. I am originally from Louisiana.

The first time I ever visited Dallas was when I visited my grandmother when she was relocated during Hurricane Katrina. I really liked the city and I felt excepted when I was visiting. From then on, I felt that I had to move to Texas. I also went to a university not far from Dallas that is in Louisiana.

I am a long-time football and Cowboys fan. I love the fact that we are always making moves to better our team. We have an amazing history and hopefully even more to look forward to. We have fans all over the country/world. I lived in other states in the south and noticed how many fans that NEVER been to Texas but ARE Cowboys fans.

I hope to get a unified engaging experience on the site. I like to network information that I find out and like to learn about information that I find out as well. I really like being a team player and hope that everyone get a piece of the pie that participates. I look forward seeing you in the threads and I look forward to having a fun and engaging experience on the site.

-J. Winchester66

@Reality

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
We all have been the new guy/girl in the place of work before; so I guess it is my turn once again. I have been living in Texas since 2013. It is the best decision I ever made geographically to move to. It is everything I thought it was going to be plus more. I am originally from Louisiana.

The first time I ever visited Dallas was when I visited my grandmother when she was relocated during Hurricane Katrina. I really liked the city and I felt excepted when I was visiting. From then on, I felt that I had to move to Texas. I also went to a university not far from Dallas that is in Louisiana.

I am a long-time football and Cowboys fan. I love the fact that we are always making moves to better our team. We have an amazing history and hopefully even more to look forward to. We have fans all over the country/world. I lived in other states in the south and noticed how many fans that NEVER been to Texas but ARE Cowboys fans.

I hope to get a unified engaging experience on the site. I like to network information that I find out and like to learn about information that I find out as well. I really like being a team player and hope that everyone get a piece of the pie that participates. I look forward seeing you in the threads and I look forward to having a fun and engaging experience on the site.

-J. Winchester66

@Reality

:welcome:JW

Go Cowboys!

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome @JesuitWinchester66. Get comfortable and jump in. I still live in Louisiana but most of my family has moved to different Dallas suburbs. They love it there. I can't move due to the family business but have been to Dallas many times. It's a bigger and brighter place to be. It is what I lovingly refer to as "The NFL Holy Land".

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

-J. Winchester66

@Reality
You'll get over that soon enough. But that's not all bad because not everyone will hate you, all at the same time.

Nope, want all of the pie. Not enough pieces to go around. You can have the meringue, don't like that stuff but don't touch the good stuff.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

-J. Winchester66

@Reality
Dig you bring Gumbo?:welcome:

Londonboy

Reaction score
Has Anyone ever tried combining Butternut Squash and Butterscotch sauce? and if not, why not?

Reaction score
Welcome J W, 66 was a great year.
Does Texas have a Tourist Board? if so, You should get a job there, You've certainly sold it to Me.
I had a cousin that passed away that was a cop out here in Texas. He was from Louisiana just like me. HE MADE THE BEST GUMBO EVER!!!!!! I do go by his wife and kids to say hello and be with the family; God Bless!!! But I WISH he would have left his gumbo.... o_O

Reaction score
Welcome J W, 66 was a great year.
Does Texas have a Tourist Board? if so, You should get a job there, You've certainly sold it to Me.
Texas has any and everything you can ask for. Any working field, and type of food, any type entertainment, etc. I'm sure Texas has tourist boards or whatever you like. Just search for Texas forums or Vacation forums. Right now the Rodeo is going on in Houston. Biggest event in Houston of the year!!!

dallasdave

Reaction score
Texas has any and everything you can ask for. Any working field, and type of food, any type entertainment, etc. I'm sure Texas has tourist boards or whatever you like. Just search for Texas forums or Vacation forums. Right now the Rodeo is going on in Houston. Biggest event in Houston of the year!!!
Welcome to the board :welcome:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

-J. Winchester66

@Reality
Holy crap. Did that read like an intro to a resume, or what?

Get your *** in this board and start posting.
10 posts since February... what the heck man!?
I thought you were coming into a job... Put in them hours!
I need productivity!