New Guy

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Morning everyone, I am new to the forum. I have been a cowboy's fan since I was 5 years old. Recently I moved to Arizona from Texas to attend school and now look for any news regarding my beloved Cowboys. I was told by a member that this was a great forum. I look forward to the interaction.........

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, yes indeed this is one of the better Boys forums out there. Lots of informed posters and good reading during the long days of the off-season.

BTW - What part of Arizona are you living in? Wife is from Phoenix and I visited there quite a few times and fell in love with it...then again I was never there during the summer.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
el_chevo said:
Morning everyone, I am new to the forum. I have been a cowboy's fan since I was 5 years old. Recently I moved to Arizona from Texas to attend school and now look for any news regarding my beloved Cowboys. I was told by a member that this was a great forum. I look forward to the interaction.........

Welcome to the board...I am sure you will find plenty of info that you want on the cowboys here...and of course other info that you would not want to read lol.

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Welcome aboard, yes indeed this is one of the better Boys forums out there. Lots of informed posters and good reading during the long days of the off-season.

BTW - What part of Arizona are you living in? Wife is from Phoenix and I visited there quite a few times and fell in love with it...then again I was never there during the summer.
I live in Tucson. Great place, great university.

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Welcome to the board...I am sure you will find plenty of info that you want on the cowboys here...and of course other info that you would not want to read lol.
Thanks

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
el_chevo said:
So did you bring any Wendy's?;)

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
So did you bring any Wendy's?;)
No, sure didn't...
icon10.gif

k19

Reaction score
Welcome to Drew Bledsoes alternate website, I mean Cowboyszone. Hope you enjoy your time here

k19

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Oh I'm sorry===> she says while munching on her chicken hoagie...:hotdog: :nana:

Dats NOT nice Michelle :angryno:

I had rabbitt food for lunch, applesauce for a between meal snack, and I have a 1/4 of a homemade hoagie for dinner tonight. I wish my Bowflex was sitting in the garage already, I friggin HATE diets

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
K19 said:
Dats NOT nice Michelle :angryno:

I had rabbitt food for lunch, applesauce for a between meal snack, and I have a 1/4 of a homemade hoagie for dinner tonight. I wish my Bowflex was sitting in the garage already, I friggin HATE diets
You should hate diets with that menu. I never do diets like that. Small meal portions of good homecooked food and a good workout 2-3 days a week and I'm good.

k19

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
You should hate diets with that menu. I never do diets like that. Small meal portions of good homecooked food and a good workout 2-3 days a week and I'm good.

Blah, with all I have going as of late its about all I can do.

I did have shrimp enchillads the other night though. I usually do eat a decent dinner but I have to go to the shop here on base and work on my car so its a sanich night :(