New guy

Jgar_3

Reaction score
Welcome Jgar_3! Glad you could make it here. If you need any help finding something on here, please let me know, and I'll do what I can to help you.
Thank! Appreciate it. Just want to post on the draft thread!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I wanted to make a thread on the draft zone but not too sure how to?

So, what you do is go to where it says "Home" in the top left, then go to "Draft Zone". Then look for where it says: Home Forums > Main Forums > and you'll see Post New Thread. Hopefully this helps.

Jgar_3

Reaction score
So, what you do is go to where it says "Home" in the top left, then go to "Draft Zone". Then look for where it says: Home Forums > Main Forums > and you'll see Post New Thread. Hopefully this helps.
Nope still cant

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many do I need? I NEED to post lol
There isn't a magic number. Just go out and start participating. You should be able to post now but creating threads and getting likes takes a little time but Reality, your host, has accelerated the process due to the refugee boats landing.

Jgar_3

Reaction score
There isn't a magic number. Just go out and start participating. You should be able to post now but creating threads and getting likes takes a little time but Reality, your host, has accelerated the process due to the refugee boats landing.
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Watch out for couchcoach he will welcome you but don't really mean it.he just hopes you have free beer for Otis